Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Yesterday i had 2 matches (lost)
in 2 nd match i am having 829 ms and 11% loss and some of our TDF members too have delay
after Random DC and Recon my WindRunner is skiing instead of moving...:(

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
So,new hero in this update.
what is the role of Abaddon?
with his passive ulti he is durable
with his powers like treant he is Support
he can also suicide with his power

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So,new hero in this update.
what is the role of Abaddon?
with his passive ulti he is durable
with his powers like treant he is Support
he can also suicide with his power

Abadons Ulti automaticallys casts if he has less than 400 hp :O, Only two heros can get through him-Axe(3rd skill) and LS :D
And his ulti doesn't cost mana
So basically,He's more of a support

doom

Journeyman
Good to hear that. I generally prefer support....I leave the carry to pros :p

Lion is the char I play with to support, soon ill start with abadonn too

I wouldnt call him a support... with piss poor INT growth and sad mana pool, you cant support anyone....hes is more of a TANK, great chasing potential and surviver.
I havnt tried it in Dota 2 but in Dota 1 u can manually activate the ulti, so that u dont die by burst damages or you wanna activate before u reach the dreaded 625 HP mark :) Sometimes huge crits can kill Abbadon right away before his ultimate triggers. However spells like Laguna Blade or Finger of Death will always activate Abaddon's ultimate.

Usual builds for Abbadon is Durability,Survivability and chasing power. Soul Ring ,then Armlet+Phaseboot+MoM..the staple build of Abbadon in any form of game, be it cm tourney,pub or even 1v1 lol...Once you stat hitting an enemy,(with passive 3rd skill) not only is he slowed, people hitting him becomes fast(both AS and MS). Yup, even creeps start hitting fast to the enemy hero. Doesn't speed up towers though...

Anyways guys, at what ping do you all play? For me my ping shows 140 ms yet i lag

Last edited:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
@Piyush are you facing any connection issues when playing Dota 2? we could have won that game if you guys picked proper heroes like sand king, lion, sven, tiny etc...next time just pick some stunners, i will pick invoker and we will win...its that simple :D

Piyush

Lanaya
@Piyush are you facing any connection issues when playing Dota 2? we could have won that game if you guys picked proper heroes like sand king, lion, sven, tiny etc...next time just pick some stunners, i will pick invoker and we will win...its that simple :D

Yar i'm having some net issues since 2 days. I dont play Kunkka that bad, the way I played today. Lost 5 matches in a row coz of net DCs.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
that Rubick is Hunter
Combined with his Telekinsis Land,WindRunner can easily shackle the enemies to the wood
*imageshack.com/scaled/large/707/3bsp.jpg
I built SheepStick,Orchid just for Weaver and Ursa Finished him like tearing Papers .
Vegeta as always Rocking with new hero Abaddon in Dota 2
i had a lots of fun like Blind Powershot that hits Pl escaping through Invisible:newgun:
Ursa having Soul Booster :facepalm:

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
There is a lot of problem in making lobby
it should have 10 TDF members and not outside players who are cocky
and the server should be SEA
and it always goes unbalanced
yesterday match 4 ranged vs 1 ranged(me WR)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
We have tons of players in the guild, why not ensure that we have enough players from TDF at a fixed time and they we can have a lobby match among ourselves.

Top Bottom