Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Abaddon has already come to the Test client. Only a matter of time before he comes to the main client.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
returning to dota after almost 2 months lets c what can i do in my first day........

Returning to Dota almost 2 days
now i cant play Dota due to frequent DC
idk that is my modem or rain
now i am :meditate:
i got seat in RMK Engg. College that ranked top 15 colleges in TN :)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Dota2 Test runs surprisingly amazingly in Linux! Played few tutorials and a bot game in full settings. Few non-ingame bugs are there, but I see a bright future.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
we are always playing the same formation
1) 2(top),1(mid),2(bot)
if we have jungler
2)we play 1(mid),1(jungler),2(hard lane),1(safe lane)
why dont we try Tournament Formation
2 supports
2 carry(melee and ranged)
1 Tank

Piyush

Lanaya
we are always playing the same formation
1) 2(top),1(mid),2(bot)
if we have jungler
2)we play 1(mid),1(jungler),2(hard lane),1(safe lane)
why dont we try Tournament Formation
2 supports
2 carry(melee and ranged)
1 Tank
For a team to have a jungler/offlaner, it is necessary to have at least to lane players who can solo. So that either one of them can do lane solo and the rest can go for trilane or any other formation.

Whenever I play LS as a dual lane with a carry, we lose. I cant jungle properly because most of the times the solo laner whines a lot :D .
So yea, we have to practice solo lane as well as supporting trilane if possible.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
For offlane there are some specific heroes like clockwerk,windrunner,nyx,dark seer etc. You cannot offlane with every hero. And generally offlane is solo hard lane. and in safe lane 1 carry with 2 support.

BTW keep aside the formation. Most of our matches are 5 carry. A few of us pick support.

Piyush

Lanaya
For offlane there are some specific heroes like clockwerk,windrunner,nyx,dark seer etc. You cannot offlane with every hero. And generally offlane is solo hard lane. and in safe lane 1 carry with 2 support.

BTW keep aside the formation. Most of our matches are 5 carry. A few of us pick support.

yea...
i've seen only you, gamer, hunter play support.

I suck at support. Though I can support with gankers or even hard carries like Weaver ( :facepalm: )
my best assists came from weaver... 34
wtf!

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
i am always ready to do support and solo lane
my good heroes(not carrys)
support ->WindRunner,KOTL
Solo-Lane->Puck,Tinker,Axe,Centaur
Even we lose with the tournament Formation,we should try and get it Right
My Dream Team
Solo Hard Lane->Axe,Magnus,NS,Dark Seer
Mid lane ->Viper
Tril lane ->KOTL,Shadow Shaman,Ursa
what happens if Shadow Shaman Shackles(2.5) an enemy and Ursa attacking that hero having Fury Swipes and KOTL charging(200 magical dmg) that enemy?
i've seen DS played by piyush and FierySoul and doing great

Last edited:

Ramu56

Journeyman
I am afraid we can never do that GamerZeus,because some of TDF members did not even play with half of the heroes available.A a few weeks back i asked a TDF member(who is a support) to leave last hits for me,and he said "how should i buy then?".So he dont don't know waht a support role is :( Also,how many matches does it take to do good with a hero?Because i really want to see Ninno doing good with a hero other than Huskar :D

My dream team, as in, its cm mode and there is no BAN and we have to choose 5 heroes right away before enemy team picks any.

Sentinel side-

Top solo> Windrunner
Mid Solo> Invoker
Bot Tri > Shadow Demon+ Earthshaker+ Alchemist (Hitter)

Ok guys, I am using BSNL 750 Combo plan. I get 140 ms latency in Dota 2 and there is repeated delay. Like whenever a big fight happens,everyone just freezes and the next second gang bang over and im dead and fight is over.. Dunno what happened during the 3-4 sec delay.
I thought 140 ms is a good speed but its so frustrating. Is it a problem with my BSNL connection?

rapusa

Journeyman
Ok guys, I am using BSNL 750 Combo plan. I get 140 ms latency in Dota 2 and there is repeated delay. Like whenever a big fight happens,everyone just freezes and the next second gang bang over and im dead and fight is over.. Dunno what happened during the 3-4 sec delay.
I thought 140 ms is a good speed but its so frustrating. Is it a problem with my BSNL connection?

Same here , Even though I have 4mbps speed plan but BSNL network is unstable. Also that issue when game freeze with big fight or when game crowded at one point , its due to both bad network and slow system. Every time there is gank about to start i have to move away , Hit and run back lol! So hard to play with melee heroes like that. use lowest graphics setting , will help a lot if its due to slow system.
BTW BSNL 750 plan is not fast enough for online gaming anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom