Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Now I am on abandoned game streak. All of a sudden m disconnected from server and there after Unable to connect error. Now I am in 2 days lpq. Its taking more than 10 minutes to find a game. Fck valve.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
yeah you can
let someone initiate and attack the low hp heroes coz it reduces hp more fastly than full hp
Viper can kill enemies who are wounded badly
only one problem is Mana
BTW puck is awesome

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
yeah you can
let someone initiate and attack the low hp heroes coz it reduces hp more fastly than full hp
Viper can kill enemies who are wounded badly
only one problem is Mana
BTW puck is awesome
*Provided you have support
Btw thanks for helping my Lich's frozen ass get away in the matches we played

I played a match sometime in the afternoon yesterday,A guy playing clinkz got 50 kills and 2 deaths(not sure about this)
I want to play clinkz now :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Kane and I had a match with a bunch of noobs(almost all had 1-30 wins only :p), riki and I were dominating they all rage quited :D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I had this match once......
I was playing Lich,and my team had a Hook-Fail Pudge and a "Rambo" sniper and a noob Windrunner who was supporting the "Rambo" sniper(both were in mid :lol:)
2 of the enemy team rage-quitted early-game leaving Axe,SF and Drow on their side
I got around 9 kills and 4 assists but we still lost the match
FFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BTW some of these noobs were Russians :lol:
the sniper died 15 times and got 2 kills :rofl:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Dota at 8? Can we get enough for a lobby match?

The Dota 2 Indian Server petition has crossed 100 signatures.

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
best match ever.

clinkz + warrunner + viper + drow + bs ... dream team, and drow screws it up.

goes mid, does not farm... mid tower falls first like in 10 mins mid tower was gone. Doesnt level up doesnt even tell, missing or ganking.. i mean WTF?! dota is a team game right? ... feeds.... has no gold... no items.... doesnt even bother to defend base, just stands there afking / idling/ fapping doing what i dunoo... I mean :lol: this is the most hilarious player i have ever seen. He goes by the name of kane. if anyone knows him please tell him to learn how to play dota and communicate in the match.

he got only 57 last hits when he was mid...!! WTF? :shock: me and zeus got 84 and 83 even when we played safe lanes.. i.e top.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Well....next target is 200 signatures :p

Will need more signatures unfortunately. Also, I don't think this is going anywhere, but just keeping hope that they answer someday.

Looks like we'll have to make do with servers with generous ping and noobs who communicate with each other in Cyrillic alphabet :x

Top Bottom