Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Dota 2 Bot
It Collects Dota 2 gift from people who dont need them and give it to the needy people
Note : we are also have so many invites stacked in my inventory
if Your Friend wants to play Dota,Feel free to ask...:)

Ramu56

Journeyman
Why is valve giving away all these items just for purchasing compendium for 10$?I would have bought it just for that battle bonus :D

Ramu56

Journeyman
I am losing interest on Dota2 because of LPQ guys.Today the first match after leaving LPQ got powercut,and now i am in LPQ for 3 more days.This is ****.I want to change my account,but i need to buy a game again to be able to add friend.This is getting annoying for me.I am wasting my battle points bonus :(

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, you can create a new account with a new email address and get a dota 2 invite from someone and continue playing with the new account while your LPQ ends in the older account.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/2013-06-01_00001_zpsc51ae260.jpg
Yo Dawg,farmed a lot of Crips with Blood ;-)
them cats left while we pwned dem

Piyush

Lanaya
I am losing interest on Dota2 because of LPQ guys.Today the first match after leaving LPQ got powercut,and now i am in LPQ for 3 more days.This is ****.I want to change my account,but i need to buy a game again to be able to add friend.This is getting annoying for me.I am wasting my battle points bonus :(

I was in LPQ for 4 days too. So what I did was installed Metro Last Light and completed it. Next time when I get into LPQ again, I'll finish Bioshock.

You should do the same :)

Ramu56

Journeyman
Yesterday i saw a Smeevil in almost every match.So i traded it off with "The Instagib OSP Sniper's Rifle" :D Is it a good trade guys?

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Had a awesome match with TDF members Ramu , serpent and kev
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/191/puckdota2.jpg

Another game with Puck and TDF members
In This match i was escaped a couple of times from Sniper's ulti by Phase Shift
and Blink Dagger is awesome with Puck
my most favourite match now
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/835/dota2puckprooooooooo.jpg

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Did you guys check the new taunt given in the compendium? Crystam Maidan and Pudge's taunt are pretty cool.

@piyush, after seeing pudge's taunt you will love it :D

Piyush

Lanaya
Did you guys check the new taunt given in the compendium? Crystam Maidan and Pudge's taunt are pretty cool.

@piyush, after seeing pudge's taunt you will love it :D

Nice...
Will we be getting all of these taunts or we have to choose 1 of them?
Seems like there is no stopping for MOUZ,even Alliance is unable to beat them :)
Alliance is ranked 1st and Mouz defeated them in first encounter!!

Top Bottom