Piyush

Lanaya
^^Getting good :)

BTW my losing streak of 10 matches is over :bananana:

Picked Night stalker and ganked the puck out of them :D

And Nits (Sniper) was ruthless as always

Ramu56

Journeyman
Just had an awesome match with my clan members which lasted for 1.11 hours. Everyone is over lvl 50 and i am lvl 19.They are playing similar to those tournament matches like trilaning,leaving last hits for carry,stacking neutrals etc.Even if i did not do anything great, as the Radiant did not allow me to farm,i had so much fun.
The match went so close that,we both lost bot and milled barracks and our ancient is half damaged.Then we defended the ancient by killing their whole team.Then me(with manta) and jakiro finished the job by getting their middle towers and ancient.In this game i did buy back 3 times,so i did not even have enough gold to finish my MKB :D

*dotabuff.com/matches/201142697

We should play like this too guys,believe me winning is so much fun :) BTW the above match is a Single Draft match.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 72

Piyush

Lanaya
Just had an awesome match with my clan members which lasted for 1.11 hours. Everyone is over lvl 50 and i am lvl 19.They are playing similar to those tournament matches like trilaning,leaving last hits for carry,stacking neutrals etc.Even if i did not do anything great, as the Radiant did not allow me to farm,i had so much fun.
The match went so close that,we both lost bot and milled barracks and our ancient is half damaged.Then we defended the ancient by killing their whole team.Then me(with manta) and jakiro finished the job by getting their middle towers and ancient.In this game i did buy back 3 times,so i did not even have enough gold to finish my MKB :D

DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 201142697
We should play like this too guys,believe me winning is so much fun :) BTW the above match is a Single Draft match.
Nice. Jakiro was the playmaker I guess
submitted video to dota 2 fails :D :lol:

will post link. and time stamp
Will it be in ep 54?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Today I learned you can select the death ward of with doctor and control it, that mean you can tell the ward whom to attack. Previously whenever I played as WD, I just place the ulti and put off my hands from keyboard mouse, so that channelling did not cancel.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What are steam trading cards guys?How exactly can we collect and use them?

If you are in Steam Trading Cards beta, you will get them as random drops. When you complete a set, you can unlock badges which you can show on your profile.

submitted video to dota 2 fails :D :lol:

will post link. and time stamp

Even I had given a clip for Top 10, but it didn't make it. They will check and if they like it, they will feature it.

im hoping it will be

link :

dota2://matchid=200777532&matchtime=1612

how does one check that ? do i recieve a confirmation?

I don't think you will receive any confirmation. Just look at the next episode and see if its featured. It might take a couple of episodes as well since they have a lots of clips to feature.

You submitted to DotaCinema, right?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
If you are in Steam Trading Cards beta, you will get them as random drops. When you complete a set, you can unlock badges which you can show on your profile.

Even I had given a clip for Top 10, but it didn't make it. They will check and if they like it, they will feature it.

I don't think you will receive any confirmation. Just look at the next episode and see if its featured. It might take a couple of episodes as well since they have a lots of clips to feature.

You submitted to DotaCinema, right?

yup dotacinema fails.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
@Piyush since you got your items back give me that doom sword for the naga rare item that i have

also lets play today after 8 and pawn some noobs :mrgreen:

Top Bottom