Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
A person named "Na'vi Dendi" has been given me friend invite for more than 2 times,
is it a bot or hacker? or do you guys experienced this?
i checked the steam profile
Thisone
After the piyush loss , i am scared.....
help me guys

rock2702

Padawan
A person named "Na'vi Dendi" has been given me friend invite for more than 2 times,
Thisone
help me guys

Is he the "DENDI"? If he is, get ready to join Navi :D You good days have started :p

Ramu56

Journeyman
Thisone
help me guys
He got only 64 items in his inventory and there are no other NaVi guys in his friends list,so he is a scammer.

Piyush

Lanaya
Thisone
help me guys

Just block him and he wont annoy you anymore

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Thisone
help me guys

1) By adding friend no one can hack you. Be careful about joining steam groups. Do not unnecessarily join steam groups.
2) Do not download/click any url, if someone send you via chat, don't trust your known friends too. It may happen that someone hacked my account and trying to scam/hack you from my account.

And dont trade outside of steam trading. Some scammer will say like they will give you the items the next day, don't believe them.

Dota 2 West Qualifier Update:-

All my prediction phaiiled:hissyfit::cryeyesout:
mousesports 1st and DD 2nd

Last edited:

Ramu56

Journeyman
Dota 2 West Qualifier Update:-

All my prediction phaiiled:hissyfit::cryeyesout:
Yeah that Best Of Five are the best matches i have seen in Western Qualifiers,its like MOUZ is too good for DD.That 4th match is awesome suspense,if there is no bane in the opp0sition team Gyro would have killed all of them with Divine Rapier.That silent guys is so daring to get DR.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
LOL see the way how Spirt breaker got killed

See the last 2 mins
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqAIu2Uk2gM
Clinkz doing a marathon run to escape skywraths attack

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
What is the value of Dota 2 treasure keys? I heard that the price vary place to place(like at Dota 2 store it is $2.5 , but if you trade you can get at $2 ). I want to know the lowest price for it and from where.

And is it equal price of tf2 keys?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
ya that game was really good...weaver owned the entire game..one thing that i learned from this game is that weaver is anti lifestealer..

dd is a good team..i hope they make it big at TI3...

DD won that match, but the next match was even more awesome. Gyro (on DD's team) made Rapier and Satanic, then lost Rapier to Alchemist in a gank and then Mouz turned the whole game around.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
*out of shame,Goes to practice with bots :-( *

Wut?

Dude, if you are new, play an easy ranged hero like Sniper or Drow Ranger. Read and understand the description of all their skills. Then, during play, keep your distance and take potshots at the enemy.

Also, read this :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/168075-beginners-guide-dota-2-a.html

But every noob should definitely read this : *steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123364699

Also, if you get in touch with any of us online, we can arrange a lobby match and give you some coaching ;)

PS: Get used to getting verbal abuses if you play pub games as a noob, we all had to face it.

Top Bottom