Who are you?

• Total voters

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
any one here knows how the Steam Trading cards work? i just got 3 invites for the beta...if any one is interested give your email...

Piyush

Lanaya
Got the invite from hunter, thanks anyways Syed

Btw, placed 2 rares on DD Dota

One fun fact: DD in "DD DOTA" expands to Davay Dasvidaniyaaa....
Reminds me of that Bollywood film

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys, is any1 playing today?
Some guys were playing . Most of us were watching TI3

can anyone be my mentor for dota 2(noob here)?
First you should check that thread Sarath created, the link is on 1st page of this thread. Learn the basics first , rest of all is practice.

Anyways, good thing that I bet on DD Dota even after they had low votes. Just won 3 rares.

Also learned a new thing. If a bet says, 0.6:1, it doesnt mean that we will get 1 item bcoz 0.6 rounds up to 1. But, its 60& chance of winning an item. If its 1.6:1, that means 1 item+ 60% chance of 2nd item. :)

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Anyways, good thing that I bet on DD Dota even after they had low votes. Just won 3 rares.
Also learned a new thing. If a bet says, 0.6:1, it doesnt mean that we will get 1 item bcoz 0.6 rounds up to 1. But, its 60& chance of winning an item. If its 1.6:1, that means 1 item+ 60% chance of 2nd item. :)

can you give me your Strange Cape of the Dark Magic item? what do you want for this item from me?

Piyush

Lanaya
read up some stuff about this game.
This is like a single unit-C&C 3!
Gonna be awesome! :grin:
It really is awesome :D
I mean, I stopped playing many games after this, I play only AA/ AAA titles now when it comes to single player PC games
why strange items cant be traded?
I meant, I cant trade that item as I'm keeping strange ones with me, sorry.

Arent you interested in that red axe anymore?

In other news...

EG lost against Mouz in the match which held after DD Dota vs Mouz

now the winner of DD vs Rox will reach final and play against Mouz to get the ticket to TI3

Funny thing is, the bets on the match EG vs Mouz were like 90% : 10%
Those who bet on Mouz, for eg, 1 rare gave them 10 rares, 4 rares won them 40 ! :D

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I meant, I cant trade that item as I'm keeping strange ones with me, sorry.

Arent you interested in that red axe anymore?

:-x

ok then one more question to you..how did you get this strange item with kills counter on it? traded or got a drop from a game? is it possible to get this item as in game item drops?

and i will you give the omni hammer for that doom sword of yours....

Piyush

Lanaya
:-x

ok then one more question to you..how did you get this strange item with kills counter on it? traded or got a drop from a game? is it possible to get this item as in game item drops?

and i will you give the omni hammer for that doom sword of yours....

:lol: why do you keep changing the trades?
Ok take it :D

And I got those items from trades. The origin of these items are crates.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Just got 12 Dota 2 invites, total of 24 invites in my inventory
These are stacked up....
If you Guys have any Friends that he wants to play Dota 2 and need to spoil his life
just add me on Steam and i will gift them
I dont want to waste the Invites
More Members had invites stacked in their inventory ex: gagan
what other things can be done with the invite?:|

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Holy ****.. how ?? Have you retrieved your account? Contact steam support asap. May be they will be able to retrieve all your items.

Top Bottom