Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Holy ****.. how ?? Have you retrieved your account? Contact steam support asap. May be they will be able to retrieve all your items.

Account is fine. The guy only took my items, thats all. But I posted this on steam support. Lets see what happens.
The only item I miss is that Chicken courier :(

Ramu56

Journeyman
In hacking, the trade happens when the scammer gets the account details. Then he uses a bogus account to transfer the items. That would have happened.
WTF dude,how can it be possible?Did you share your account details wit anyone?You got the best backpack in all of us.Its so sad :(

And seems like some people who got hacked got their accounts and the items back like the guy in the below link.
*dota-2.co/topic/6650-steam-account-hacked/

So contact steam support.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
WTF dude,how can it be possible?Did you share your account details wit anyone?You got the best backpack in all of us.Its so sad :(

Now when I think of it, I got 1 invite to a group 1 day back, named DOTA2-PRIZE.ORG
Since it was directly linked to the steam community, I thought it was legitimate.
But I think it was the culprit source.

BTW, I somehow found 2 people whom he traded with. 1 of them helped me and told me he items he got from him and he got my chuckles from him.
The 2nd one is offline right now, so I'll have to wait.

Ramu56

Journeyman
Now when I think of it, I got 1 invite to a group 1 day back, named DOTA2-PRIZE.ORG
Since it was directly linked to the steam community, I thought it was legitimate.
But I think it was the culprit source.

BTW, I somehow found 2 people whom he traded with. 1 of them helped me and told me he items he got from him and he got my chuckles from him.
The 2nd one is offline right now, so I'll have to wait.
Good to know that,how many items did he traded overall from your account?Don't tell me that everything.

Piyush

Lanaya
*i.imgur.com/7ovtnut.jpg?1

Check the trade in which I got that DK Crate

The items I lost are below that

All pennants, both legendary items, 1 genuine legendary, alll rares, 1 strange and all the Mythical couriers

Ramu56

Journeyman
*i.imgur.com/7ovtnut.jpg?1

Check the trade in which I got that DK Crate

The items I lost are below that

All pennants, both legendary items, 1 genuine legendary, alll rares, 1 strange and all the Mythical couriers
LOL,so he gave you that crate and took all of them :( Got to know that support will restore the account once if it is hijacked.So contack them.

Piyush

Lanaya
At least he gave me something :lol:

And yes, I contacted the steam support. Lets wait and see. Till then, lets bet and win :D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Support takes a while to respond, so be patient.

Change your email password if it is same as your steam password and always keep steam guard on. run a scan and make sure your pc is free from keyloggers. Are you sure you were not phished?

Piyush

Lanaya
Support takes a while to respond, so be patient.

Change your email password if it is same as your steam password and always keep steam guard on. run a scan and make sure your pc is free from keyloggers. Are you sure you were not phished?

Dota2-prize .org

must be a phishing one, thats how I got scammed, I'm sure of it now

Piyush

Lanaya
That website is not opening,so maybe they are cheaters.Also who invited you to the group?Make sure you mention about this in the support ticket.

Dont remember that guy anymore. Can I get the details from my activity page in steam client.
Anyways, I did mention the guy who took the items and the guys he traded with.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
:(
careful. make sure to check the address bar next time. only login at store.steampowered.com or steamcommunity.com
all other steam affiliated websites use steam openid i suppose.

good luck with support bro.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Got hacked. Lost items of worth over 50$ :|

And I received a crate :lol:

i think you lost items to hackers in dota2lounge....did you check the security code of the bot in chat before making the trade?

i made a bet of three uncommon items on Rox.Kis in yesterdays Rox.Kis VS Mouz game..obviously lost but it doesn't show any bets in my history on dota2lounge so not gonna use this site any more....my advice would be to stay away from this site...also just in case change your steam account password...lucky me that i traded that strange invoker cape from you yesterday :mrgreen:

Piyush

Lanaya
i think you lost items to hackers in dota2lounge....did you check the security code of the bot in chat before making the trade?

i made a bet of three uncommon items on Rox.Kis in yesterdays Rox.Kis VS Mouz game..obviously lost but it doesn't show any bets in my history on dota2lounge so not gonna use this site any more....my advice would be to stay away from this site...also just in case change your steam account password...lucky me that i traded that strange invoker cape from you yesterday :mrgreen:

:D Yea, otherwise that cape was gone for sure too

And I'm sure now, that I was scammed via phishing and not from D2L.

And about those bets, when you lose a bet, you wont see anything in "my bets section". You will only see those items, which are with the bots. You can see your bets history in D2l, go check your profile and then bets history on right side. D2L is safe, we need to remember 2 things:

No bot will ever add you, instead, we have to add bots.
Check the protection code before trading.

Ramu56

Journeyman
No ghouse,Dota2Lounge is clean.No way they can cheat over 16000 people ever match :)
Also they are so innocent that they gave me items two times :D

i made a bet of three uncommon items on Rox.Kis in yesterdays Rox.Kis VS Mouz game..obviously lost
Thats why i bet only 1 uncommon on close matches :)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
All those facing connecting network error do this
go to steam>setting>download>change server to India, or japan or any other country.
I changed it to India and the problem is solved for Now atleast

Top Bottom