Who are you?

• Total voters

Ramu56

Journeyman
I thought Resolutin(iCCup) is the best player of both the teams,but i would have played better than him in those matches.Its like watching a LPQ match.

Piyush

Lanaya
SingSing is a well known player, they were bound to win :(

Only if I knew he was in Qpanda :( .... He was a former member of Team Liquid (a well known team)

Ramu56

Journeyman
Well to be honest, this one is 50-50

its basically Black^ vs SingSing. Both play tank + carry well

So I wont suggest any. Follow your gut feeling :D
I feel QPandas played really well these 2 matches,so i will bet 1 uncommon on Qpandas which is 1.7 Uncommons.

Piyush

Lanaya
2 great matches today

Rox.Kis vs EG

Even though EG is fan fav in this match up, but the last encounter between these 2 teams in the qualifiers went in the favor of Rox.Kis. Will not bet.

DD.Dota vs Mousesports
This one is somewhat unpredictable. DD Dota won all of their last games in this qualifier but Mouz is coming good since last matches. Again, wont bet.

Damn... this is much better than IPL

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
2 great matches today

Rox.Kis vs EG

Even though EG is fan fav in this match up, but the last encounter between these 2 teams in the qualifiers went in the favor of Rox.Kis. Will not bet.

DD.Dota vs Mousesports
This one is somewhat unpredictable. DD Dota won all of their last games in this qualifier but Mouz is coming good since last matches. Again, wont bet.

with all that betting and winning you have great experience now so i think you should bet for these match also :mrgreen:

also when are the matches starting...i cant get home until 8:00 PM today...

Piyush

Lanaya
with all that betting and winning you have great experience now so i think you should bet for these match also :mrgreen:

also when are the matches starting...i cant get home until 8:00 PM today...

I lost my last bet, so wanna slow down a little :p

Rox.Kis vs EG match is at 6 and the next one at 9

Ramu56

Journeyman
2 great matches today

Rox.Kis vs EG

DD.Dota vs Mousesports

You forgot another great match from Super League today LGD vs FL,guess whom i am betting on? :D

Top Bottom