Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Then how did the South Africans get a server? They have even fewer players.
Well the time when we received that message , they also told us about to look at player activity. Also, they wanted to put up a server there bcoz that part was almost isolated when we talk about server locations.
What pings are you guys getting on SEA server?

between 60-100

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
It is fixed. I mean , we all are getting <100 pings after 25th April or so.

Not here, I still sometimes get 300 Ms+.
It's so irritating to get unbalanced matches :|
Ganesh and I had 2 unbalanced matches in a row :| today.

Okay,so while Playing orge magi what should i Rush for first?What attack combo's?

Piyush

Lanaya
Who all are BSNL/ MTNL/ Net USB drive users?

Okay,so while Playing orge magi what should i Rush for first?What attack combo's?
I have no idea about Ogre since only a handful of players play this hero.

But what I know is that its Int. hero version of Chaos Knight, i.e. depending upon luck factor.

rock2702

Padawan
I am a bsnl bb user.Pings are 300-350 when it is at best condition else over 500 :eek:

On my airtel 3g I used to get around 150 pings but since a month I am getting over 300.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^Nope.

Each year we spend some of the planning time for The International trying to figure out ways to improve the connection between fans and the players in the tournament. We know that the majority of our viewers will be watching the tournament unfold over the internet, so we’d like to make it easier for an online fan to dig deeper into the event, the teams, and the players. In addition to wanting more detail, we know fans also love to compete with each other at predicting tournament results. This year we’re taking our first shot at addressing all of the these concepts, with an additional step that we hope will result in the tournament itself getting bigger and better as a direct result of fan enthusiasm.

Today we’re announcing The International Interactive Compendium, a virtual book that will keep you fully up to date with the state of The International, and allow you to play games with other fans for fun and bragging rights. In addition to making you eligible for special virtual item drops throughout the tournament, it’ll also allow you to vote on tournament-related community polls, such as the selection of which player should receive awards based on their play in the tournament. After the tournament is over, you’ll be able to browse your friends’ Compendiums to see how successful they were in their predictions.

Finally, to directly tie fan interest in Compendiums to the players themselves, we’re going to redirect 25% of the revenue directly into the prize pool. That means the total $1.6 million prize pool for The International is now just the starting point. The Compendium will be available in the Dota Store tomorrow morning at 10:00am PDT. For those of you planning to attend The International in person, your ticket purchase will include a Compendium.

More:-
1) Dota 2 – International Interactive Compendium » Cyborgmatt's Blog
2) Introducing the Interactive Compendium | Dota 2

During TI2 there was penant system, where you support your favourite team by buying penant, here instead of team,supporting individual player is compendum or whatever is it. This is my understanding. Not sure though.

Top Bottom