Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Say you are not in party, you can matchmake using Solo matchmaking which will put you with players who are not in party :|, IDK but 1 thing for sure you will have 4 players not listening to you :lol:

That happens in 5 man party also.. :-|

Anyways what you guys doing this weekend? 5v5 Lobby? I see many players took retirement from this game :( Only me , piyush, ramu , ganesh are there.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
with great difficulty i finally bought the International Compendium so i need a little help with the predictions for 1st and 2nd place for west and east qualifiers cause i dont know much about the teams

So the Battle Bonous you got, does it apply only for you or for the entire team?

Hard to decide whether to buy it or skip :-|

Piyush

Lanaya
First time played Lich
Actually, I was going to pick Life stealer, but by mistake picked Lich instead.
The hero is quite good and once you make AS, he becomes badass

DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 192105017

nims11

BIOS Terminator
First time played Lich
Actually, I was going to pick Life stealer, but by mistake picked Lich instead.
The hero is quite good and once you make AS, he becomes badass

DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 192105017

Lich has one of the best ulti.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Yup, I find it better than Zeus ulti now, but not better than Tidehunter or Enigma

Its similar to Juggernaut's. Enigma's ulti is really tough to place, not to mention that his ulti has highest Cooldown in the game. Have seen really few good Enigma players.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Enigma/Tide's ulti are game changer. I remember my first match with enigma(Randomed Enigma), We were loosing the game very hard, everyone was blaming me for not placing ulti, I wasted ulti 2-3 times by moving during ulti(Did not know that it is channeling). But after I got blink dagger, and placed a 5 man black hole, all dead. And we destroyed their ancient before they respawn.

That game was the best comeback game I played.

Where as Lich's ulti can be countered if the enemy has some hero with blink/invi.

Piyush

Lanaya
Haha I wasted my ulti with Witch Doc too many time that way.
Enigma's ulti can be benefited from ulti of heroes like Naga, Dark seer, magnus, Witch Doc... but havent seen them in games.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Guys, we should try Naga Siren, Magnus, Dark Seer and Enigma combo. NS Ult, followed by Magnus ult, then black hole and Wall on top of that. Then GG.

We can do this when they are all pushing tower or something.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Thats really gg, I want to modify some.

NS Ult, Magnus Ult , Black Hole, DS Vaccum into Blackhole, Wall, then the Magnus run(dont know that spell name) towards wall.. We need some dps dealer with that.

Guys, we should try Naga Siren, Magnus, Dark Seer and Enigma combo. NS Ult, followed by Magnus ult, then black hole and Wall on top of that. Then GG.

We can do this when they are all pushing tower or something.

Add axe to that combo.... :-D, or witch doctor with agaims

Thats really gg, I want to modify some.

NS Ult, Magnus Ult , Black Hole, DS Vaccum into Blackhole, Wall, then the Magnus run(dont know that spell name) towards wall.. We need some dps dealer with that.
Better initiate with naga siren, then ds vaccum, Black hole, ds wall , magnus empower hit during back hole then ulti :-D... witch doctor ulti with agaims would look more awesome than the mag i think..
However I dont think any team would live past the black hole, especially if naga uses riptide...

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota

I call Darkseer or report. Top lane or feed. :D

Opp team looks sad. Look at their items.

I think not by choice. Look at BS' deaths

That happens in 5 man party also.. :-|
Anyways what you guys doing this weekend? 5v5 Lobby? I see many players took retirement from this game :( Only me , piyush, ramu , ganesh are there.

I can't play till August :(

Play for me till then........become Pro +

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Sand Kings ulti has some weird combo's with other ultis.
Void ulti-> Sand king initiates ulti -> blinks inside the void -> ownage
Similarly with Enigma's ulti.

Magnus and Visage has a difficult to perform deadly combo. Magnus Ulti -> Chain stun Familiar 1 stone form -> Chain stun Familar 2 -> (if scepter) Familiar 3 (3.75 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 8.25s Stun!!)
Never got any chance to perform this :/

There is another favourite combo of mine. spirit breaker + wisp. While sb is passing by after charging on an enemy, tether into the running sb, and you will travelling along the map with him to the target (Those who have played wisp will know why this happens). Wisp is ultimate support and it is unlikely the target will survive.

Owned this match :D
I was blood seeker
*i.imgur.com/bd3WohJ.jpg

I had a similar game few days ago :D
*dotabuff.com/matches/190346635

Piyush

Lanaya
Came across a funny incident today .

DotaTalk was giving away 1 ticket to TI3 today via Raidcall conferencing.
Everything went fine. They chose 10 out of 3500 people for the last draw.The guy who was selected came out to be a HoN player :lol:
The last Dota match he played was like 3 months ago. overall winning rate 38% :D

Also... Finally got the Compendium :bananana:

Top Bottom