Who are you?

• Total voters

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
share the petetion in facebook please

A new hero(elder titan) has been added to dota 2 test, but why not dota 2?

yet to come to dota 2
New game modes:[1]
Death Mode - If you die, you will have to pick a new hero once you can respawn.
Easy Mode - Towers are weaker, experience is gained faster, and you get more periodic gold.
TagTeam - You are assigned two random heroes (different hero classes). You choose which to start the game with. You start with the same bonus gold as all random.
Achievements
Support for Mac [2] and possibly Linux. [3]
The ability to join "ongoing games that are missing players" [4]
The ability to replace missing players with bots [5]

*www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Unreleased_content

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Death Match is a fun mode! (Already in dota1)
What i really need is Linux support. I am a permanent Linux user, so I play really less dota2 :(. Dota1 runs fine on Linux using wine.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
no no more heroes

i have the second game Pics(results) :)
tired to post it
here is the Pic BTW In first game Mirana Died once and it was me :)
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/62/clinkzpro.jpg

curse u dude y did u hav to post it

look what happened all abandoned......

its tat point where u loose the game when u attack(gank) and ur team suddenly backs off without telling and leave u alone to die even then i managed to pull to highest lvl in team

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
share the petetion in facebook please

yet to come to dota 2

Unreleased content - Dota 2 Wiki

What we need is to vote for abandoning a game which is not enjoyable anymore.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

All the patches come first to test client then to main client.. it will be available in main client tomorrow.

Death Match is a fun mode! (Already in dota1)
What i really need is Linux support. I am a permanent Linux user, so I play really less dota2 :(. Dota1 runs fine on Linux using wine.

I think Dota 2 also runs on Linux using wine.. Check once

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I have read at many places yest that many are waiting for techies(hero) to come out as he is IMBA

Seriously what with this hero?
*www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=494495493939226&set=a.360241194031324.84654.302582989797145&type=1&theater

I saw his attack, looks like a tough hero as u have to lay mines and stuff

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
All the patches come first to test client then to main client.. it will be available in main client tomorrow.

I think Dota 2 also runs on Linux using wine.. Check once

How can Dota 2 run on Linux if it is not supported by Steam (for Linux).

I have read at many places yest that many are waiting for techies(hero) to come out as he is IMBA

*www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=494495493939226&set=a.360241194031324.84654.302582989797145&type=1&theater

They can also commit suicide.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
no no more heroes

curse u dude y did u hav to post it

look what happened all abandoned......

its tat point where u loose the game when u attack(gank) and ur team suddenly backs off without telling and leave u alone to die even then i managed to pull to highest lvl in team

chill out guys
i just wanted to share the results with Digitians
@Piyush
yeah Dota is a team game
Actually the credit goes to Huskar (ninno) for dealing more than 80 % dmg
I just stealed it

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Elder Titan is more of a support hero, better play this hero if you are laning with your friend(or better in a party of 3-5) Or else please don't use it.If your lane mate doesn't attack when you stun it's useless.

Anyone a member in any dota forum? If yes please post the link over there too please

Piyush

Lanaya
@Piyush
yeah Dota is a team game
Actually the credit goes to Huskar (ninno) for dealing more than 80 % dmg
I just stealed it
Ahh no worries mate :)
stole* :p

Elder Titan is more of a support hero, better play this hero if you are laning with your friend(or better in a party of 3-5) Or else please don't use it.If your lane mate doesn't attack when you stun it's useless.

Anyone a member in any dota forum? If yes please post the link over there too please
I'm a member
here *www.playdota.com/forums/‎
and here *dev.dota2.com

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ahh no worries mate :)
stole* :p

I'm a member
here *www.playdota.com/forums/‎
and here Dota2 Dev

If possible please post this link
*www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/cre...for-dota-2-we-want-a-indian-server-for-dota-2

These days 97% of the matches in SEA are laggy :(

nims11

BIOS Terminator

*www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=49...94031324.84654.302582989797145&type=1&theater

I love techies. It is an unconventional and a fun hero to play. A good techies player can be a PITA for enemy. It is a great pick against noobs. Imagine going to secret shop and wait.. you are dead! Go take a rune and bam! Escaping from a gank in half health? Be careful, techies mines might still get you. About to kill techies? BAM! techies killed himself, and you as well (whopping 1550 damage in lvl 4 suicide attack).

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I love techies. It is an unconventional and a fun hero to play. A good techies player can be a PITA for enemy. It is a great pick against noobs. Imagine going to secret shop and wait.. you are dead! Go take a rune and bam! Escaping from a gank in half health? Be careful, techies mines might still get you. About to kill techies? BAM! techies killed himself, and you as well (whopping 1550 damage in lvl 4 suicide attack).

waiting for this hero then :D

Top Bottom