Who are you?

• Total voters

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
congratulations Arijit, that card...that cursed card gave me more than 50 days abandonment pool..:evil:
btw having 25-39 ms ping MAX in SEA servers

edit typo

elder has serious problem with mana...without good finisher he has proved to be pretty lame. his attrib gain over levels is very low.

Piyush

Lanaya
What is the price for Compendium, and where to buy? Thinking to buy one if it is less than $7-8.

$ 10.58

elder has serious problem with mana...without good finisher he has proved to be pretty lame. his attrib gain over levels is very low.

Since he is so big, I find him scary to deal with.

BTW, suppose a huskar have a BKB on before he uses his ulti. And just before he hops on me I activate my blade mail. Will he receive damage from blade mail?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Blade mail returns physical damage. That's why carries get screwed when the others use Blade mail.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
guys i can't see the compendium in the store...is anyone able to see the compendium page?

Just random link, M at work so cannot access them to see what is there.

The International 2013 Interactive Compendium Bundle

*www.dota2.com/tournaments/international/compendium/

Last edited:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
with great difficulty i finally bought the International Compendium so i need a little help with the predictions for 1st and 2nd place for west and east qualifiers cause i dont know much about the teams

*imageshack.us/scaled/large/15/predictionsu.jpg

Attachments

• predictionsu.jpg
    predictionsu.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 74

Piyush

Lanaya
with great difficulty i finally bought the International Compendium so i need a little help with the predictions for 1st and 2nd place for west and east qualifiers cause i dont know much about the teams

*imageshack.us/scaled/large/15/predictionsu.jpg

West
EG , Empire

East
LGD , 2nd not sure

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ its 5v5, but for users who are not in party

If anyone gets tusk item please trade with me I need tusk items

Support here please
*dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=86574&p=568727#post568727

Top Bottom