Who are you?

• Total voters
OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I will play lobby with you guys from August.

Now a days I don't get to play, even if I do, I can only play for a day or two and hence doing solo pub matches to relieve my stress.

I will be free in Aug. I will try helping you guys out in whatever way I can.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Guys help me out
i am playing with Clinkz
he is got everything except HP
after Finishing Power threads,Orchid,MKB and Daedulus
what should i build?
ButterFly / Eye of Skadi / HoT / BKB...

Signed Petition for the Dota 2 server in India
Need More Support

rock2702

Padawan
Guys help me out
i am playing with Clinkz
he is got everything except HP
after Finishing Power threads,Orchid,MKB and Daedulus
what should i build?
ButterFly / Eye of Skadi / HoT / BKB...

Signed Petition for the Dota 2 server in India
Need More Support

If there are nukers in the opposition make bkb.Butterfly is good when there is agi in.the opposite team, someone like mort, void, troll and you want evasion, plus you get lots of agility.Hex instead of orchid is better, if u silence some hero, say a tanky hero and start hitting and he uses blademail, clinkz dies like paper.My strategy against a clinkz is to make blademail, he dies in return damage.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
If there are nukers in the opposition make bkb.Butterfly is good when there is agi in.the opposite team, someone like mort, void, troll and you want evasion, plus you get lots of agility.Hex instead of orchid is better, if u silence some hero, say a tanky hero and start hitting and he uses blademail, clinkz dies like paper.My strategy against a clinkz is to make blademail, he dies in return damage.

I prefer orchid over hex in general for clinkz. Clinkz can deal a lot of damage over a short time and the orchid's 25% amplification will surely help a lot.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
For those who are suffering From Naked Greevil Courier appearance
here is the Solution
In loadout During starting of a Game,
Unequip and Equip the Courier
it solves the problem
---Found it on Dota 2 Dev Forums---

Piyush

Lanaya
Played first game with Necrolyte yesterday. Even though we lost, the game was fun. We had a clear upper hand in early and mid game, but as the game stretched, we were losing the grip.

Our team had Necro (me) , Clinkz (Akshay[hero]), Chaos Knight (ninno, 1st time CK) and 2 random guys playing Enchantress and Clockwork.

Enemy team was Huskar, Lycan, Troll, Puck and Meeeeepo.

We knew that we'd surely lose if game goes beyond 40 mins and thats what happened. Final score 59-59, lasted 57 mins

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Made DoTA2 run on wine. Runs okay but not playable due to occasional 15-20 sec long lags (system-side).

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Does anyone here have an account on playdota forums? Please post the link to the below petition there.

Piyush

Lanaya
Does anyone here have an account on playdota forums? Please post the link to the below petition there.

I have
But the thing is they wont care as India/Middle east population there is handful.
There was already a thread on dev.dota2.com AND playdota forums regarding adding a new server in middle east. I'll paste the exact reply from dota+valve team

"We understand your concern but setting up a server is much more serious than you think. There are not enough players even if UAE, India, Srilanka and neighbouring countries are combined. So till then, SEA server should suffice."

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have
But the thing is they wont care as India/Middle east population there is handful.
There was already a thread on dev.dota2.com AND playdota forums regarding adding a new server in middle east. I'll paste the exact reply from dota+valve team

"We understand your concern but setting up a server is much more serious than you think. There are not enough players even if UAE, India, Srilanka and neighbouring countries are combined. So till then, SEA server should suffice."

Then how did the South Africans get a server? They have even fewer players.

Top Bottom