Who are you?

• Total voters

Niilesh

Padawan
If you pick heroes before the timer , after picking press alt+Enter. It will preload your hero. this way you will not get the lag that everyone faces when the timer goes zero.
you will still get lag but just a smaller one because it still needs to load 9 other heroes (which didn't preload their hero). So unless every one does this you will still get lag.

^ Didn't know about that. Nice trick.

BTW, this last match i played, we had this Ogre magi getting greedy. The only support in the team, and he refuses to buy the courier, place wards. Just going blindly for aghnims and that too he never completed. I think supports have a higher chance at getting fat if they genuinely help the team. Else, they just keep dying along with the carry.
Unless, the support is just too pro.

Fun fact, in another match I took KOTL and my friend picked Tide, and we r@ped the opponent together and all our carry are just standing there with mouths open. :)
Lucky day.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ Didn't know about that. Nice trick.

BTW, this last match i played, we had this Ogre magi getting greedy. The only support in the team, and he refuses to buy the courier, place wards. Just going blindly for aghnims and that too he never completed. I think supports have a higher chance at getting fat if they genuinely help the team. Else, they just keep dying along with the carry.
Unless, the support is just too pro.

Fun fact, in another match I took KOTL and my friend picked Tide, and we r@ped the opponent together and all our carry are just standing there with mouths open. :)
Lucky day.
At out MMR most supports make YOLO items and not full support items like Eul or Force. They just want kills.
KOTL is great now. His AGHS upgrade is one of the best(heals massively during the use of that light wave skill). One can farm aghs just by jungling very quickly. Great part of the meta. But it's crucial to get good placement during team fights or you'll be useless late game.

@

Why you no tell me :O
LOL :D
@thetechfreak nice trick bro didn't know that

:)

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
The team mates I'm getting in solo matchmaking are ultimate noobs. The enemy team's Slark's respawn timer is on display and still my team's Void chronos Slark's illusion.

And this Void gets a free win. GG Volvo.

rajesh00

Journeyman
Any 1 noticed the size of Dota 2.Mine showing 32GB.Its like wtf.

Seems like they included workshop tools with Reborn beta.

rajesh00

Journeyman
Yup. 31.5GB here too. But isn't the base installation itself 14 GB so around 18GB for Reborn isn't unexplainable I guess.

Only dota 2 is like 8GB.With Reborn it was 14GB for me.I did backup and size was 13gb,when i did restore,it only installed Dota 2 but not reborn.So i did DL reborn again.I don't see workshop tools under DLC option and with recent updates it shows now 32GB.

I don't understand whats valve upto.Its just eating my C drive.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
No one playing these days? Number seems to have dropped
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] that Mirana mount at the end though. Classic :D

Top Bottom