Who are you?

• Total voters

sygeek

Technomancer
Some people man...secret fangayism to the next level. Readt this:

Secret lost to EHOME intentionally to go to the lower bracket. They are dodging EG in the upper bracket, because they don't want to end up like VG at DAC who 2-0'd EG but then lost 0-3 to EG in the grand finals rematch. Secret have strats they're saving against EG, but they only want to use them in the grand finals, because they wouldn't work a second time, especially when EG are so good at making adjustments. So they know that if they drop to the lower bracket, EG will easily win the upper bracket, and they'll easily win the lower bracket. So Secret is just ensuring their overall TI5 victory by saving their strats to beat EG with, because EG is the only real threat to them. Secret will crush every other team they encounter in the lower bracket.

Piyush

Lanaya
Btw, those who missed matches check from this playlist, watch all if you got time. Well summarized including all the big plays.

- - - Updated - - -

A must watch All star match

[youtube]mjyC-oX3am4[/youtube]

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Hardware behind the International 2015

The computers are based on Maingear’s X-Cube, their high-performance gaming and home entertainment line. Here are the specs:
  • Chassis: X-Cube White/Black Windowed Compact Case
  • Chassis Lighting: Green LED Light Strip
  • Motherboard: EVGA X99 Micro
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 5930K 6-core 3.5GHz/3.7GHz Turbo 15MB L3 Cachew/ HyperThreading (12 Threads)
  • Processor Cooling: MAINGEAR EPIC 120 Supercooler
  • Memory: 32 GB Corsair® Vengeance™ DDR4- 2666 (4x8GB)
  • Graphics and GPGPU Accelerator: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5w/ G-Sync
  • Power Supply: 1200 Watt Corsair® Professional Digital Series AX1200i 80+ Platinum Certified Modular Power Supply ROHS
  • Power Supply Sleeving: Corsair® Power Supply Sleeving - GREEN
  • Operating System Drive: 500GB Samsung® 850 EVO
  • Ethernet Adapter: On-board Gigabit Ethernet
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
The computers are all hooked up to Benq XL2420G monitors, which feature a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms GTG for low latency.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Damn CDEC lost :p
EG was the fan favorite. You were basically anti EG whole tourney. Sad.
Unexpected.
I don't think so. They got to the Cologne finals. Won DAC. They were one of the favorites to win if not the biggest fav. As for Indian team, I don't think any time soon.

Old man must be proud.

Really happy as old man win. He's been trying so hard since the first Ti. Finally he had that team to get it done. I think he might retire now.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Unexpected. Sumail is Pakistani. And Saahil Arora looks like an Indian name. When will there be an Indian team.
But he has US citizenship, so he is effectively American.

For proper Indian team, we need major tournaments here. Not likely anytime soon.

Top Bottom