Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Just to remind you guys, if you are downloading beta right now, dont pause the progress, it will reset.

Either finish it in one go or wait for a solution.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Does the beta impact gameplay in any way? Sometimes it is not recommended to play on beta because it might crash.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Some screenshots of the Desert terrain: Dota 2 Desert Map - Album on Imgur

*i.imgur.com/MmJKTRS.jpg

*i.imgur.com/VRzuuDN.jpg

*i.imgur.com/a8Xp4Ls.jpg

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This music pack is so amazing. Win rate at 70% after I equipped it. Making insane plays. It's just pushing me to the next level.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
how many of you have been trying reborn? hows the performance for you? improved ? decreased ?

i guess among the people who play here, i have worst spec possible, and reborn thankfully worked just fine , but didnt see any "magical' improvement in fps, but overall its a bit more smoother and slick!
have to try the custom games now
btw i have been trying to move the copy from one pc to another and realised its not possible by the usual backup and restore method,
so here is a method i found which might be helpful to some
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhEMx3C0Fls

Piyush

Lanaya
Reborn is good for me, as in performance as well.

About backup, it is possible. Search google "Dota 2 reborn backup reddit"

I did it by an article shared on reddit.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
how many of you have been trying reborn? hows the performance for you? improved ? decreased ?

i guess among the people who play here, i have worst spec possible, and reborn thankfully worked just fine , but didnt see any "magical' improvement in fps, but overall its a bit more smoother and slick!
have to try the custom games now
btw i have been trying to move the copy from one pc to another and realised its not possible by the usual backup and restore method,
so here is a method i found which might be helpful to some
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhEMx3C0Fls

in dota 2 my fps = 30, in reborn 60+

Top Bottom