Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Heart is a good item after Diffusal. But if farm is good and you are playing super hard carry, then Skadi is good.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
He's heavily teamfight oriented now and not a ricing carry anymore. Diffusal is CORE.

Illusions don't get skadi buff neither the health so its not worth it.

Diffusial is/was always core on him. dont know why people made vlad/vanguard on him. In yesterday's match enemy pl made skadi, and hell, all of us were being damn slowed. BTW, illusions gets benefit from skadi's stats also, it would be luxury 6th item.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am not sure but MKB minibash works on illusions too.

nope, minibash dont works from illusions, then it would be a permastun.

- - - Updated - - -

*store.steampowered.com/news/14529/

Come back nerfed.

Niilesh

Padawan
looks like you guys don't know much about illusion mechanics

they benifit from endurance aura and that present in yasha and its upgrades
they benifit from truestrike(or whatever can't remember the namel from MKB
they benifit from butterfly evation. yes i am not joking, with enough heath such that support can't nuke them down they can kill supports with ease

gameranand

Living to Play
A good counter to PL is ES as I saw in a match with [MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] At later stage PL was snowballing us but the ES Ulti totally shuts him down. All Illusions down in am matter of seconds. After that killing him with 1 or 2 spells is not that hard. I guess any good AOE damage Ulti is a good counter for PL. SK Ulti might also do it but haven't seen it first hand myself, I have only seen ES shutting down PL in an instant. :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah. This is the match : Match 927633479 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

We won that game squarely because of ES and his timely ults.

Everytime they came close to our tier 3s, ES would blink in and ult and they would all scatter.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah. This is the match : Match 927633479 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

We won that game squarely because of ES and his timely ults.

Everytime they came close to our tier 3s, ES would blink in and ult and they would all scatter.

And I was basically being the cannon fodder while he was coming.....HOLD THE LINE. :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Match 929042714 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

You guys much check the replay. That NP fed from start. Dire fountain was 20% health at the end. We just couldn't end it. :(

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
pl was on my team and by the time he farmed diffusal, heart, manta the enemy ES had two battlefuries, Daedalus and pl was completely useless in late game....his illusions gone at the start of a fight....

gameranand

Living to Play
pl was on my team and by the time he farmed diffusal, heart, manta the enemy ES had two battlefuries, Daedalus and pl was completely useless in late game....his illusions gone at the start of a fight....

Yes but thats the case only when your Ember was better than PL in farming. What if its not the case ??
Then PL would easily rape him, All Ember could do at that time is save himself with the remnants if I am not wrong.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
He could try to escape with his remnants but the new PL can charge and catch up with him with his illusions.

sygeek

Technomancer
Yes but thats the case only when your Ember was better than PL in farming. What if its not the case ??
Then PL would easily rape him, All Ember could do at that time is save himself with the remnants if I am not wrong.
PL illusions are pretty sh1t before he gets a heart. By the time PL gets a diffusal, any decent ember will manage to get a Bfury. A single SoF will do a decent amount of dmg to PL and most of his ilu will be either dead or have very little HP. This will help distinguish the real PL for your teammates to finish off. The main point of ember is distinguishing illusions from the real PL so your teammates know whom to focus. One shotting him with 2xBfury and 2xDaed is just an added bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

He could try to escape with his remnants but the new PL can charge and catch up with him with his illusions.
Any decent ember will keep a remnant somewhere safe before fights. But still PL cannot catch up with ember (SoF will kill all illusions and searing chains will stop PL and his 100% dmg taking clone).

Top Bottom