Who are you?

• Total voters

sygeek

Technomancer
this new update has made the game pure ****.
True, the XP and gold graph in most of my games is like the pulse of a dying person. In 80% of my games, there were comebacks. Some games we managed to recover and win. But some games they had more carries and we lost..

On the bright side, I'm having epic matches these days. I've also noticed that after the end of match these days I'm really mentally tired, unlike the last patch.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
No I think it made it better....now even if you are winning then also you have to be very careful.
This update made 5 carry team win 80% games, cause of this s-h-i-t xp and gold comeback.
No need of strategy, no need of positioning, no need of skill. Now anybody can win irrespective of how good they played

gameranand

Living to Play
This update made 5 carry team win 80% games, cause of this s-h-i-t xp and gold comeback.
No need of strategy, no need of positioning, no need of skill. Now anybody can win irrespective of how good they played

I only play support and after this patch I have lost very few matches as compared to my winnings. :D

sygeek

Technomancer
I only play support and after this patch I have lost very few matches as compared to my winnings. :D
That's because you're always the solo support with a stun. 4 carries 1 support is better than 5 carries.

- - - Updated - - -

:( I tanked for the team atleast Match 925563845 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats
Yep, he managed to hold the game so NP and I could split push.

sygeek

Technomancer
seriously how did you guys win?
Once PL started snowballing past the 15 min mark, I knew I couldn't fight him at all. His team had worse farm than us but they gave him good teamfights. The new PL is a sh!t pusher and all he could do was win fights. NP and I easily took all the outer towers and started chirping the raxes. At one point he used BoT on a creep, which I killed and took the top rax. When I decided to finish mid he TP'd to his middle tower which was at 20% health. I destroyed it immediately and cancelled his TP (I'm still confused about this mechanic, does killing tower cancel the tp?). It was gg then.

Here's the match. We were 2 rax down and heavily behind in XP.

- - - Updated - - -

6.82 in one sentence :

"The comeback is real"

Lost quite a few because of those and won a few too.
Yep, it's bullshit. In one match I got two kills on the most fed enemy heroes and got 3000 gold. We won from that point.

Niilesh

Padawan
Come on its not that bad, for me most of the time which gets lead after laning stage still wins. Just the matches are more close now.(also longer and exhausting)
Also with the last patch the gold gain is significantly reduced.

No the TP doesn't cancel if tower is destroyed IIRC.

- - - Updated - - -

seriously how did you guys win?
Pl is a deathball hero now

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
The new pl changes I see is, he spawns illusions faster, but the duration is shorter. Also the speed boost is really a buff which the older pl needs badly to catch.

BTW, if pl builds skadi, does his illusion will also slow the target?

sygeek

Technomancer
The new pl changes I see is, he spawns illusions faster, but the duration is shorter. Also the speed boost is really a buff which the older pl needs badly to catch.

He's heavily teamfight oriented now and not a ricing carry anymore. Diffusal is CORE.

Illusions don't get skadi buff neither the health so its not worth it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I don't think so. No other orb effects work except melee Feedback AFAIK.

But I think Skadi is more viable on PL now since he can catch up to his target faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: For a carry build of course. Diffusal is still supreme.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am not sure but MKB minibash works on illusions too.

sygeek

Technomancer
I don't think so. No other orb effects work except melee Feedback AFAIK.

But I think Skadi is more viable on PL now since he can catch up to his target faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: For a carry build of course. Diffusal is still supreme.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am not sure but MKB minibash works on illusions too.
He has enough chasing power with spirit lance and diffusal. I think heart is better because the illusions get tankier as well

Top Bottom