Who are you?

• Total voters

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
I was happily completing hero challenge one by one. 9 completed. Then I got Nyx Assassin :(. Lost 5 matches already. Not gonna touch him again.

Mizanurification

Journeyman
I mostly play in US server and recently played a few on SEA server and the "game" was easier. Like hardly any wards, ganks, coordination. Like a really chillaxed game. Everyone playing their own hame with hardly any map awareness. People hardly talk. Some occasional random pings, that's it.

Won meepo and earth spirit in game 1 itself. thank rage quitters :D

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
See this guy's inventory: Steam Community :: No Coaches :: Item Inventory

Many of those items I didn't even know existed.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
See this guy's inventory: Steam Community :: No Coaches :: Item Inventory

Many of those items I didn't even know existed.

You dont know PAADA?

The costliest courier was sold by him $38000
Currently he have the richest inventory which nearly cost 19286 keys, consider keys = $2.5, inventory cost = $48000
76561197976583523 | Dotagon | Dota 2 Tools

That is rough estimate, he have tons Legacy courier, and the above site doesnot calculate legacy courier's price I guess. Legacy couriers are the most rare item in dota 2.

thegr8anand

Broken In
I have been playing TF2 and Dota 2 for long but never understand how people can spend their monies on cosmetic items, similar in CS:GO. Earlier with TF2 atleast the different weapons had unique characteristics but Dota is purely cosmetic. I just sell whatever i get :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have been playing TF2 and Dota 2 for long but never understand how people can spend their monies on cosmetic items, similar in CS:GO. Earlier with TF2 atleast the different weapons had unique characteristics but Dota is purely cosmetic. I just sell whatever i get :D

People who have a taste for it wouldn't mind paying for it.

- - - Updated - - -

You dont know PAADA?

The costliest courier was sold by him $38000
Currently he have the richest inventory which nearly cost 19286 keys, consider keys = $2.5, inventory cost = $48000
76561197976583523 | Dotagon | Dota 2 Tools

That is rough estimate, he have tons Legacy courier, and the above site doesnot calculate legacy courier's price I guess. Legacy couriers are the most rare item in dota 2.

No, I heard of him for the first time.

snap

Lurker
Match 947548739 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

Won a lost game :D our ancient was on 1/4 health and they had all their Tier 2 still standing

Last edited:

anaklusmos

Youngling
ESL one Alliance vs EG game 1..... that had my heart pumping like hell. Amazing defense by [A] for so long, and the never ending push by zai Prophet and fear familiars, just amazing.

Top Bottom