Who are you?

• Total voters
i have been playing tf2 and dota 2 for long but never understand how people can spend their monies on cosmetic items, similar in cs:go. Earlier with tf2 atleast the different weapons had unique characteristics but dota is purely cosmetic. I just sell whatever i get :d

d i g i t a l s p o r t s

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Played a game today as PL, kept losing myslef in the clones!!! He's a bit more fun to play than before I guess

Piyush

Lanaya
For the first time in post 6.82 patch, I came across "comeback is real" feeling.

Match 952300079 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

Tiny managed a rampage after early feedfest :D

sygeek

Technomancer
For the first time in post 6.82 patch, I came across "comeback is real" feeling.

Match 952300079 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

Tiny managed a rampage after early feedfest :D
PA and tiny combo is so legit. After I got a few kills near the bot rune with the help of PA, I finished my Blink and managed to snowball from there. That rampage was the final nail in the coffin :D

Honestly though, 5k xp isn't a comeback, you guys just gave up too easy :p

snap

Lurker
Just had a epic match :D Match 957232122 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

Necrophos = rock, Brewmaster = retrograde

Starting today, we go ahead with our own challenges.
This is mine:
Anyone to complete 20 matches using 20 different heroes and winning them from a total of 30 possible ones (loose up to 10), hit me a PM and I'll send you a brand new set for your favorite hero. Of course, there is a catch: 5 of those heroes must be Invoker, Anti Mage, Naga Siren, Earthshaker and Keeper of the Light.

Offer still stands for that one guy.

sygeek

Technomancer
Offer still stands for that one guy.
I went 19-11. Kept losing with invoker (I even played with you and desmond. Desmond raged so hard at me for playing a sh!t invoker). I will say though I did so much tryhard during these matches and some of the matches were really really epic. Fun experience :D

Top Bottom