Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
*www.facebook.com/barackobama

*www.facebook.com/Volvo

:rofl:

Check the comments.. People are going mad...

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Its hillarious, dota2's meta critic score came down to 4.2 due to 2000 user's 0 score.. in one day..

*www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dota-2/user-reviews

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Its hillarious, dota2's meta critic score came down to 4.2 due to 2000 user's 0 score.. in one day..

Read User Reviews and Submit your own for Dota 2 on PC - Metacritic

Are they(2000) from Garena?
even the it has 0 points in metacritic there will be million players still playing the game..

Piyush

Lanaya
:lol: thats just too much
Hijacking pages which dont have anything to do with Dota :D and asking them about Diretide :lol:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think Valve is too busy with the SteamMachines and SteamController to be developing any Halloween event for Dota 2. But it's not fair that TF2 gets an event and Dota 2 does not.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Probably not but I think they ran out of ideas or they did not want to repeat Diretide and wanted to do something new but could not come up with any good ideas. There could be any reason.

Piyush

Lanaya
I think Valve is too busy with the SteamMachines and SteamController to be developing any Halloween event for Dota 2. But it's not fair that TF2 gets an event and Dota 2 does not.
Also cosmetics :(
I thought it was a DLC for Skyrim

is it hard to release the Diretide patch like they did last year?
If they havent done anything yet for diretide this year, then its almost impossible
It's this digital card game made by blizzard

Like yugioh and duel masters?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
whats that?

A card game by blizzard that is in beta now. A month or two ago people were paying $200- $250 for just the beta invite. Now it's going like 10 keys.

BTW,does anyone have a spare Hearthstone beta key for me?I cant find it anywhere.

Subscribe in blizzard site. I got one invite from there, but traded that for lotus unusual drake(15-20 key) and slark's silent ripper mythical(4-5 key). ;)

Piyush

Lanaya
A card game by blizzard that is in beta now. A month or two ago people were paying $200- $250 for just the beta invite. Now it's going like 10 keys.

Subscribe in blizzard site. I got one invite from there, but traded that for lotus unusual drake(15-20 key) and slark's silent ripper mythical(4-5 key). ;)
I applied for Beta... But dunno whether the registration was successful or not. How to check that?

(I went through the pc specs checking test, after that I updated my profile with Hearthstone beta checkbox option)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I applied for Beta... But dunno whether the registration was successful or not. How to check that?

(I went through the pc specs checking test, after that I updated my profile with Hearthstone beta checkbox option)

Thats all i guess.. BTW It will be in open beta after some days..

Top Bottom