Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
*cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/522709621537266411/E84299DFDFD1B217614D085AC136A70C4FA5D59B/
*cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/522709621537345225/6357A29D6417BE2BFEC599585895F109374AB313/

Ramu56

Journeyman
I won 20 rares by betting in dota2longue last week,but lost 4 of them today :D Seems like i should take a break from betting.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
You're making a clan?

no...solo MM really sucks right now..losing every game :-x

played a game yesterday with Hunter, he was the party leader and the opponents in the game were very easy...played a total pubstomp game after a long time :D...so looking for other players who are a little new to party up....

gamer.geek

Broken In
anyone here who is new to dota (not totally new) and has around 100-300 wins?

Yea, I have about 185 wins with 200 losses. Although the losses are pretty high, but now m getting paired with good players unlike those chinese noobs who just spam through mic and feed like hell. I can join if you want.

sygeek

Technomancer
I was disconnected from a server but was unable to reconnect despite several attemps. So I was forced to leave the server and now I'm on LPQ. Does Dota2 have a support service or something?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I was disconnected from a server but was unable to reconnect despite several attemps. So I was forced to leave the server and now I'm on LPQ. Does Dota2 have a support service or something?

Steam can ban your account for no goddamn reason,so its better to stay away from "support"

Piyush

Lanaya
I was disconnected from a server but was unable to reconnect despite several attempts. So I was forced to leave the server and now I'm on LPQ. Does Dota2 have a support service or something?

This problem is seen in BSNL and MTNL service users a lot. And this problem persisted from the early days of Dota, it still isnt fixed yet.
IF you want to suggest something/ ask something, you can always check dota 2 dev.

Steam can ban your account for no goddamn reason,so its better to stay away from "support"

As long as you didnt do any wrong act, they wont ban you.
I got my inventory back 2 times after losing them to hackers (and my silly actions).

Top Bottom