Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Solo MM and Team MM both really sucks and i came up with a plan
trust me after this i am on a streak 6 wins :)
Just change your name and play :p
*imageshack.com/scaled/1024x768/843/wvoj.jpg
you can see that i changed my name to " Bone Fletcher " and played 6 games and won it

Piyush

Lanaya
Hahahah nice find :D

Btw guys, when I come back, I'll be only playing support :lol:
Last matches I played with ghouse, I played as support only (Lion, Shadow Shaman, etc). So make sure you guys pick a ganker/initiator as I'll be taking a break from that role (Pudge, Night Stalker, Clockwerk on winter break :p )

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Hahahah nice find :D

Btw guys, when I come back, I'll be only playing support :lol:
Last matches I played with ghouse, I played as support only (Lion, Shadow Shaman, etc). So make sure you guys pick a ganker/initiator as I'll be taking a break from that role (Pudge, Night Stalker, Clockwerk on winter break :p )
try ogre magi..dont play like support :p play like nuker ogre and get scepor asap and you can kill carry alone
refined blast - 10 sec cd
unrefined blast - 6 sec cd
last time i played with ogre i got so many x4,x3 chances

Piyush

Lanaya
Nah.... I already had fun killing in early game with Night Stalker and Pudge. Now I want to play the role of savior :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Today all of a sudden I wished to unbox. Opened two ruby chest. Got diffusal blade and manta pack :hyper:

Getting too much excited, bought a polycount chest from market, and got a rare necro weapon :(.. Enough for today...

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Today all of a sudden I wished to unbox. Opened two ruby chest. Got diffusal blade and manta pack :hyper:

Getting too much excited, bought a polycount chest from market, and got a rare necro weapon :(.. Enough for today...

another diffusal blade to you :-? and that Manta pack:shock:
Diretide Gonna be released on next update..my exams will be going on that week:muttering:

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
The second announcment is also the explanation for the intended absence of Diretide: Not even two months after the major 'First Blood' update and just a few weeks into the current 6.79 version, another enormous patch is around the corner. What content or changes are going to be part of this package has not been revealed yet though.

If it's not a new hero,I hope people bring down dota's score to 0.1 :D

Piyush

Lanaya

Damn lucky
Same thing happened with me, but only once, when I opened that shapier divine chest to get QoP Ruby wings. At that time its value was 9-10 keys only. I traded it for compendium and some stuff. Now its cost is 25keys :cry:

If it's not a new hero,I hope people bring down dota's score to 0.1 :D

I want Diretide
New hero can wait for me

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
this is probably a good time to stop cc’ing innocent car manufacturers with your messages.

ha ha ha ha :rofl:

another diffusal blade to you :-? and that Manta pack:shock:
Diretide Gonna be released on next update..my exams will be going on that week:muttering:

Skip exam, play diretide. Exam will come twice in a year. but diretide only once. :p

Damn lucky
Same thing happened with me, but only once, when I opened that shapier divine chest to get QoP Ruby wings. At that time its value was 9-10 keys only. I traded it for compendium and some stuff. Now its cost is 25keys :cry:

Damn, I am looking for the ruby wings for long time.

debarshi

Otaku
And while we always want the community to tell us exactly how we're doing, this is probably a good time to stop cc'ing innocent car manufacturers with your messages.

:rofl::rofl::grin:

Well, they listened to us :)

Now look at the comments, dem "thanking Volvo" :lol:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GOT DIRETIDE

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Had a match against bara, ursa, riki and viper. Do I really need to say who won?

well i played against Dk,ursa,mirana,juggy and necro
me - Clinkz
vegeta - Furion
ninno-leshrac
another friend-razor
tdf pro player -pudge
we lost the game though but they never reached my level nor my total gold earned

Top Bottom