Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
awww right koolbuddy92, did ju notice there is boogeyman under ur bed stealin ur soul and chappals ?

:)):)):))
Why ghosts always roaming in white dress???Is it their uniform. Also why they are appearing at midnight?? not in daylight??? May be "vampire" effect :)):))
But what about those desi ghosts?? Are they vampires also?? Or copied from foreign movies??:)):)):))

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
@manu

Desi ghosts wear white sari & blouse. Western ghosts wear white robes. etc. Eastern ghosts wear white kimonos. So, no, not copied, 200% ORIGINAL :p

All Desi ghosts follow INDIAN TRADITION by wearing sari, so that SS & MNS wont protest against them :p

They wear white - why?

Good question. They wear white so that they can identify each other. Like how we see khaki and identify policemen. Imagine this:

white1 - "im all alone... sigh..."
white2 spots white1 because its WHITE lol :p
white2 - "dude, you're dead too?"
white1 - "o cool! i got company"
white2 - "listen, couple of us have a party in that building, coming?"
... etc.

Lastly, why dont they appear in daylight?

interesting question.

To answer this, I draw upon my years and years of watching GhostBusters, and here's my answer:

They come out only at midnight because... They work in a call center and midnight's their only time off. At mornings, they have to sleep, na? Thats why you cannot see them :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Why ghosts always roaming in white dress???Is it their uniform. Also why they are appearing at midnight?? not in daylight??? May be "vampire" effect :)):))
But what about those desi ghosts?? Are they vampires also?? Or copied from foreign movies??:)):)):))

Lot of things going on ur head one day sure we ll all see How is to like a ghost until then we think abt humans !!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Yes, I believe in ghosts/spirits as I believe in GOD !

Have u all seen MTV Girls Night Out ? Its so scary !!

Also join this page of India Paranormal society...GRIP..u will find many interesting things there

India Haunted© | Facebook

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yes, I believe in ghosts/spirits as I believe in GOD !

Have u all seen MTV Girls Night Out ? Its so scary !!

Also join this page of India Paranormal society...GRIP..u will find many interesting things there

Someone hacked esumitkumar's account and spamming in this thread... :D :D

I never believe GOD and so ultimately, no ghost for me.

BTW @esumit

Those TV Shows are complete crap... Dont believe them

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Delhi, Lodhi Colony, a colony located in Delhi has one house which is haunted. A lady phantom ghost seen leaping from tree and troubling resident of particular house located in H block.

It is believed that, the woman was living in this H block house a years ago and killed herself by setting herself on fire. After which it seems she does not like anyone else living in her house.

Pandey family, occupants of this particular H block house complains that they have seen smoke emanating from the tree and spiraling up in their backyard. This woman phantom appears very often and kicks and slaps the family members of this house. For Pandey it is horrifying to see woman phantom coming in the form of smoke and enter in their house.

Pandeys are forced to sleep closed from everywhere even in summer due to this phantom ghost

i heard this story long time back... does anyone live near that place among DIGIT forum member??

abhidev

Human Spambot

I think the white dress is probably for making it easy for the people to see them....and at night...i think white is the best choice to get visible....:mrgreen:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Someone hacked esumitkumar's account and spamming in this thread... :D :D

I never believe GOD and so ultimately, no ghost for me.

BTW @esumit

Those TV Shows are complete crap... Dont believe them

No man..nobody hacked my account..Its me only :razz:

Also if u r being atheist, no probs...wind cant be seen but can be felt..similar for GOD ..

and rgd GRIP and MTV GNO..if u r so brave and a non believer..why don't u participate in that show and win 5 lakhs :smile:

Delhi, Lodhi Colony, a colony located in Delhi has one house which is haunted. A lady phantom ghost seen leaping from tree and troubling resident of particular house located in H block.

It is believed that, the woman was living in this H block house a years ago and killed herself by setting herself on fire. After which it seems she does not like anyone else living in her house.

Pandey family, occupants of this particular H block house complains that they have seen smoke emanating from the tree and spiraling up in their backyard. This woman phantom appears very often and kicks and slaps the family members of this house. For Pandey it is horrifying to see woman phantom coming in the form of smoke and enter in their house.

Pandeys are forced to sleep closed from everywhere even in summer due to this phantom ghost

i heard this story long time back... does anyone live near that place among DIGIT forum member??

If u know Pandeys, tell them to contact Indian Paranormal Society..
Gaurav Tiwari , Founder

They are highly scientific in their approach

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
No man..nobody hacked my account..Its me only :razz:

Also if u r being atheist, no probs...wind cant be seen but can be felt..similar for GOD ..

and rgd GRIP and MTV GNO..if u r so brave and a non believer..why don't u participate in that show and win 5 lakhs :smile:

Isn't it Girls Night Out? So boys allowed to participate with that Gang of gals? Then i'm in. :D :D :D

Goten

Banned
Whats to believe in ghosts and why not to believe in something experienced and believed by many. One day if science finds some explanation to define soul or something like that. Then every1 will say ghosts exist. So untill and unless it is disproven. There is not urgent need for condemning it or believing in it. Same goes for God.

:)

Peace~~~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom