Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Tech_Wiz said:
Your mind scares you more than anything else in the world.

Exactly,IMO its all in the mind.
The only fear comes from being emotionally involved with incidents.

Regards,
ray

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Guess ghosts have honour.They wont attack you unless invade their territory :D ;)

Oh,wait then what about all those people possesed by ghosts.
Oh my god i confused myself :p

Regards,
ray

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^^ he he he nice discussion gng on

well i guess everyone has heard abt blan chat (spirit calling ) .

Two of my colleagues (say A and M) have actually tried it when they were in college .

First incident was at a hostel in Kolhapur, they called some spirit and everyone has asked about their future , their crushes , gals etc etc . One guy was noting down all the ans and they are in fact correct till date

Seond guy M had done this at a hostel in Silchar. But their was some mistake in spirit calling and one of the participants had started reacting violently and absurd . Like he was possessed by spirit . everyone was scared like a dead fish ....even atheist ppl were remembering GOD..that guy was on the topmost bldg in hostel and everybdy was scared he may jump ..badi mushkil se us se spirit jaa payi at last after some 1-2 hrs

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I had won a bet once when I sat below a so called Haunted tree for 5 mins at night time.

All I saw were Rats running around and making noise. :p

Won Rs.100 for watching Rats for 5 mins haha :D

chicha

High without substance...
i do not belive in ghosts, nor they staying back to take revange on ppl they do not like.
I think the memories are lost with the brain. lol.
anyway i do like to belive that our sprit, needs to go somewhere after we die.
Well nobody can tell us what happens to these sprits or souls. but i think ppl who had near death experiece can shed some light on this subject, if not full and lgoical.

but i do not think they linger around to haunt ppl in the night.

and i really do not think that a sprit can posses another body while its sprit is still in that person.

what ever it is i hold respect to the dead.
as kids some of us to prove that we were brave went to grave yards and sat on some of the graves. i never thought that was a great idea.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ chicha how old are you ? there are still mysteries in this universe that are yet not unfolded ...ghosts are one of them and nobody knows what happens after death exactly :(

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
I thought all are aware exact story is she was protecting her Fort from outsiders in the form of Devil also she is scared of ROSES

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Well I dont believe in Spirit stuff. I have nt seen / felt anything like that.

Too bad any "spirit" cant post in forums that "I Exist" :D

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
have u ppl saw any of those prog aired on IBN7, Star News , Zee News etc 11:30 PM Sat night where a team goes to haunted forts of Rajasthan etc and in the end there is nothing found :D

but they create so much suspense ..utter BS ....

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Lolz....there was a similar show on discovery(kids) sometime ago kinda like ~3 years i think.The teens in the show would visit famous haunted places in US and talk with folks who supposedly saw supernatural activity there.

Took the indian media guys quite some time to copy it :p

Regards,
ray

sg1

On a quest for knowledge!
I was watching a popular UK show tonight called MOST HAUNTED*www.livingtv.co.uk/mosthaunted/
Although they all run around screaming, you never actually see anything "on camera" but then I start to wonder-who's the idiot? them for making the show so fake, or ME for watching it?:rolleyes:

However my mother told me her and friends did an Ouiji board once and the wine glass they used SHATTERED!!!!:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom