Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ycr007

Broken In
eh? Automatic in the sense? Every Subscriber's Patron A/c Automatically Increments with 20 Points on the 1st of Every Month? In that Case They need to keep tabs on whose Subscription Expires When.
When They Don't Bother to Read this Thread,I Doubt they'll be Implementing That.

Vishal_@_forums

Right off the assembly line
Problem!

Hello Digit,

My yearly subscription for Digit started last month.

When I went to 'Digit Patron's' site to enter my code it gave me error that the code is incorrect, despite serveral attempts with different combinations (I tried replacing '0' with 'O' and vice versa)

I wrote to you guys from there itself. It has been more than 20 days, the month is over, my code is invalid, and I have yet to receive a response from you guys. And this is just my first month!

Can anyone please check this?

Thanks!

lalsingh

Broken In
i need kro Ragnarok client and sakary client ver:-0329

i need kro Ragnarok client and sakary client ver:-0329 plz attached in next month DVD. you can download it from this guide *yahoo.q-ro.net/registration/domains/showthread.php?t=547 plz include it. many people want this two files.

ycr007

Broken In
Sigh!!! You'll Know Pretty Soon Man........We've All but Given up Posting here......

See....The Last Moron to Post here before you was Myself and that was on june 21'st......... :roll:

BTW,I Suppose You Did'nt Read the Fine Print in the Thread Title:
Digit Patron Helpdesk:Everything You Wanted...But Will Never Get

Vishal_@_forums

Right off the assembly line
ycr007 said:
BTW,I Suppose You Did'nt Read the Fine Print in the Thread Title:
Digit Patron Helpdesk:Everything You Wanted...But Will Never Get

LOL ycr007... I agree with you... :) ... And this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

Why do these guys claim things when then can't provide them?

And the response time is absolutely TERRIBLE. I too Moderate a forum for a web-hosting company. I'll get killed if I reply just one hour late!

Not to mention these guys are running a really outdated version of phpBB which is prone to many security threats.

Phew!

S

saptak

all the doods at digit
get some coooler gifts for the digit patron man. include some hardware, some more software.
rite now, the category is so limited.

work on it

BlAsTeR

Broken In
Huh just bit surprised to know me not alone in disapointed user list!!!

I had claimed some things last 15th of month , i mailed Digit patron PPL many times , but no replies from them , then i had to mail at help@jasubhai.com about this things , suddenly i got reply from both DP and Help desk. They said they sent the gift , in next mail they said they were in process of sending gifts , its a week after i got last Email frm them , dont know if i will get gifts or not.

Truely speaking Digit has loosed Market share already and they are serviving due to subscribers who subscribed for 1 year or more.

PLZ is there any digit Guy reading this ???

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
hey digit emps
i bought digit from jan but i got an internet connect only in may

can i add a patron code for previous month ????

plzzzzzzz i had spent so much on them (i lived hungry by spending 300)

hope i'm not dissapointed

cyberzook

Journeyman
Just read the previous pages & tell me when they last replied here ??
As they don't bother to.... there is no use of people writing here & hence this thread serves no purpose.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I guess u r rite anyway...

No Help from digit (phone nos are a longtime fake ones)

by the way y that 93 gb hdd, huh?

BlAsTeR

Broken In
why you talking of this thread ? why not to close digit patron program only.

well i havnt received the gifts yet , after 45 days ( 6 weeks ) of claiming .

Heloooo any admins ?????
any digit guy ?????

My Digit Patron code Is not working??

Well My august patron code is not working??

It says error in code,what shall i do now??,i even respond to helpdesk@digit
but still i didnt get any reply??

Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom