Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
even my friends code is too not working,i did replied to helpdesk,but as u said,still now i had not got any response from them,

So Is This What U called A good Customer support,

Hope Might Someone Hear Our Problem!! :( :(

Huzefa

Journeyman
I updated my code for last month as well as this month and my points remain static at 180 , they do not increase Whats UP Digit ppl ?? :evil: :shock:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Huzefa said:
I updated my code for last month as well as this month and my points remain static at 180 , they do not increase Whats UP Digit ppl ?? :evil: :shock:
I think they use a D.C battery for patron server (thats y its static coz the server jus doesnt work !)

zegulas

Traceur
Hey man where r the digit ppl, why r they behaving like politicians (they dont come when we need them) !!!
U ppl hav to give us our points, we can provide our subcription no for proof!!!!!

Try Now posting your code,My and my friends code are working now,i think there was some problem with patron in accepting digit code,its working now,i got my points!!

Thx Digit Team!!

paraman

Journeyman
My code worked properly this time. My grouse with Digit is that they should change the free gifts available.

I have collected 240 points and I dont feel like redeeming them for any gift. I mean with gifts like 2 years old Skoar mags, encyclopaedias and movie VCD's Digit has already given away free, old Digit specials and even older monthly Digits, what should I redeem my points for?

Gifts have not been updated for 2 years. Digit should change them now. What do you guys feel?

zegulas

Traceur
Thanx DIGIT my code worked properly this time.
For all other members getting error try now, maybe it will work like mine did!

raval_manoj

Broken In
DIGIT PATRON

For valuable points of Digit Patron, pls make available some harware stuff like:- Pen Drive, RAM Modules, Headphone Set (good..!!), Optical Mouse etc instead of SKOAR, Digit Back Issues, Movie VCD - such type of gifts are really waste of PATRON POINTS.

Is it right or wrong?

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
This was already asked and they said they wanted to give back issues so if people missed them they can get them.

agarwal007

Right off the assembly line
hey Vignesh, think you didn't got any rep from them on subscribtion issue; but if have got any please tell me, I would like to do the same. (had mailed them but got no rep)

Re: DIGIT PATRON

raval_manoj said:
For valuable points of Digit Patron, pls make available some harware stuff like:- Pen Drive, RAM Modules, Headphone Set (good..!!), Optical Mouse etc instead of SKOAR, Digit Back Issues, Movie VCD - such type of gifts are really waste of PATRON POINTS.

Is it right or wrong?

well this can be a good idea!!well who need digit magazines,as Regular digit reader have it in computer as pdf,and about the magazines cds,they contain old stuff ie like yahoo5.XX ,so it wont be useful today!!

So digit Should better change the stuffs,so something else,but not magazines atleast!!!

Well I dont think we will ever get a reply from digit team??
neways this was my suggestion,hope they will read someday!!

apoorva84

In the zone
havent received my redeemed skoar 2004

its been more than three weeks since i redeemed my 120 points for the winter 2004 skoar magazine. but i havent received it. i send them a email but got no reply nor a confirmation about receiving the magazine,though i got a email which said that "your request has been accepted". i thought the people at digit were very responsible. is this the way they handle things i think i will stop buying digit. my email id is yeshu1984@yahoo.co.in

please send my magazine at the earliest. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom