• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_natasha

Broken In
mail2and said:
I remember this from the good ol' early days:

Chip(s) are for kids. :p

n digit(s) are for grown ups?? lol.. jus kiddin... i learnt ma digit(s) wen i was a kid... ;)

anyways... i like both mags.. cuz digit is x chip and IC CHIP is new chip... i don brag about this or tat...

sharptooth

Broken In
I started with Digit back in june 2004, then after 4 months got bored with it, so switched to Chip, still loving it. Ya i buy atleast 1 digit mag in a year, but find nothing interesting, cd/dvd contents r a little better than chip but nothing outstanding to talk about:rolleyes:. HaHa chip is now giving DL, hope they will soon switch to HD or BR when time comes. Chip is a pro or i shud say guru in marketing, guess what i got lured to chip when they provided 2cds and 1 dvd., compared to just 1 cd and 1 dvd from digit, and i found that digit cd and dvd contained both simialr contents. Also the paper quality of chip is very good. Don't know who is gonna take the lead in the future, but competition is good. There shud always be different flavors to choose from, and we decide which tastes good for our tounge.

User Name

In the zone
Going out of the way, I guess PC World is the best

:shock::shock:

Today I will say those who don't hav fast internet connection DVD contains of both magazines are good. For others both sucks.

Taking abt Issue Digit hav to improve paper quality. Chip magazine presentation is good.

:arrow: And yes PC World stand no where near to both magazine.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
chip is beating digit from past 4 months in all ways..
i think digit is losing its readers.
clean example is a superb cover story of Chip in May'09 _ "Ethical Hacking"
how many of digit readers did read that article..
i think chip is going at right way to catch readers..

PCWORLD is at top for DVD contents... no choice to others.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I like Digit's forum, even if it's buggy, it's gr8. The new Digit mag rocks downright, but occasionally I buy CHIP instead.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^ Correct! Chip forum though bug-free is dull. I love TDF the way it is.

I have bought only 3 issues of Chip till date but everytime I bought I was dissappointed that I missed that month's issue of Digit.

I prefer Digit over Chip.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
chip is beating digit from past 4 months in all ways..
i think digit is losing its readers.
clean example is a superb cover story of Chip in May'09 _ "Ethical Hacking"
how many of digit readers did read that article..
i think chip is going at right way to catch readers..

PCWORLD is at top for DVD contents... no choice to others.
Sorry for replying after so long time of ur this post.

First to let you know Digit did cover the network security issue a long time ago, say this january. If you have the issue u can check. Though that issue of Digit and the Chip issue are not exact same in content but 75% of them are same.

In that issue Digit provided more bigger picture and had more pages on that topic than Chip.

And, PCWorld magazine is bogus as compared to Digit or Chip, totally un-organized and most of their articles concludes with a website link of the remainder part of the article.

Yeah, one reason I loved PCWORLD DVD is because of GAMEPRO and MACWORLD free issue. Nothing special leaving them, in dat too.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
How many hardware/gadget reviews does digit have in a single page?
TBH, if one is a quick learner, is better off being in much better technical forums.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Was a subscriber of Digit before also read CHip
Now I feel both are bad
They were gud earlier :|

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
:?:?
And, PCWorld magazine is bogus as compared to Digit or Chip, totally un-organized and most of their articles concludes with a website link of the remainder part of the article.

PC-World is Bogus / Un-organized..?. lol.. :razz::razz::-o:-o:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?
SORRY ONLY GOD TO SAVE YOU.. :cry::cry::cry:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
:?:?

PC-World is Bogus / Un-organized..?. lol.. :razz::razz::-o:-o:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?
SORRY ONLY GOD TO SAVE YOU.. :cry::cry::cry:

Yes I mean my words, I was a subscriber of PC-World for one year but it could not satisfy me. Its been 2 months dat my subscription ended. If I ever go back. it would be GAMEPRO being the reason. I miss it very much:cry:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
It's okay, i mean different from Digit and CHIP, but doesn't have what the other two has(n i do not mean balls here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom