Votes: 111 43.5%
  • Both

Votes: 66 25.9%
  • None

Votes: 29 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
these days digit is becoming bad because there are lots of article then any other things like before and also they omitt important things like "puzzle, photo caption and show your desktop"desktop from the magazine which i think everyone likes who reads digit magazine.

But there are also some good points of digits new avtaar like good paper quality, more adds, and lots of tech stuffs and updated price of all the stuffs.

these days digit is becoming bad because there are lots of article then any other things like before and also they omitt important things like "puzzle, photo caption and show your desktop"desktop from the magazine which i think everyone likes who reads digit magazine.

But there are also some good points of digits new avtaar like good paper quality, more adds, and lots of tech stuffs and updated price of all the stuffs.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
^^ lol another fan wid 0 post
I love both cause get both 4 free :D :D
College Library Rocks ...!!

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I choose according to the contents and most importantly dvd contents . . As for good reads i go for digit . . Plus i like digit cos it provides more on programming stuffs . . In other words digit is more geeky than chip . .
I bought pc world for some months 2yrs ago but didnt satisfy my needs . . I ones took pc quest but was even worse . .

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
chip just sucks
digit is the best
chip is just for non geeky people as its content is for dumb people .
Digit have articles for all kind of people whether beginners or expert.
chip's testing and comparisons are so mediocre.they are not useful at all.
THERE reviews are just to bad.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Best UI : Digit...cOOl
Best Softwares : Chip (@least i got what i needed most)
Best Sorted FOlders: DIgit....well CHip is worst in this case i must tell u all
my pc hanged every time i inserted the Chip DVD..coz they include all
softwares in single (fscommand) folder which takes time 2 load icons...:cry:
so grouping is very BAD in CHIP
Best Background Music: Obviously Digit...CHIP is using the same old background music......:oops:
Best game videos: some times CHIP sometimes Digit...cant say although Digit gives very good HD videos but chip sometimes gives rare game videos :-|

& also Digit gives very nice resolution wallpaper....i like dat....whereas CHip gives games wallpapers dat too in a .zip file & also repeated in various resolution....huh P

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
chip's testing and comparisons are so mediocre.they are not useful at all.
THERE reviews are just to bad.

Is it so....but there articles on hacking,piracy,photography were good...& also
there Dr CHip section is good...:| there is no problem in there mag content...i only dont like there packaging of DVD content....:-(

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^me! I really like how they handle their letters page, and it's all tech from the word go. I also like how detailed their coverage of some niche topics are (I can recall one very memorable swap partitioning article), the kind of depth is really great if you want to learn about something.
PS: any comments from the 24.35% who said both? why do you need both?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Though I don't "need" both (and I've not voted for both), I do read both. Even there was a time I used to read four :p PCQuest (for hands on projects), PcWorld (GamePro).

Though once in a blue moon I read PcQuest now, stopped reading PcWorld (I was even a subscriber once). Its very much un-organized and maximum articles read "for more read this URL". That is utter nonsense, if I had to read it online, why would I buy the book then.

Chip I try to read regularly. Both the magazine feels same, looks same, handles same and more importantly understands mentality of the target reader. But, I prefer Digit only, it is the reason what I'm doing today and Chip is kinda for n00bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom