Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@mukul You just need to play it. Check some previous threads on page 5,6,7( I think, I don't remember when I posted it).

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
@mukul You just need to play it. Check some previous threads on page 5,6,7( I think, I don't remember when I posted it).
man i looked for any possibilities of a hint.. but in vain.. :sad:
also tell me is there any way i can send private messages.. i m new to the TDF..

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
steganography? whats that? i only know stegasaurus

btw, i have been wondering , how to form this answer? is it:

old answer+new answer / new answer+old answer / or new answer related to oldanswer?

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
steganography? whats that? i only know stegasaurus
Hidden messages.

btw, i have been wondering , how to form this answer? is it:

old answer+new answer / new answer+old answer / or new answer related to oldanswer?

I don't know. I've been trying both ways. I even digitized both ans and added them. Still nothing.

rajat100493

Legendary!!!
on FB kumar gaurav says he got it whos he here?

ishu how to check for stegano?

it is of different types....you cant check so easily..message may be hidden in any way. one option might be opening the image with image hide but thats not working for this image.:-x

Aspire

Padawan
Ishu Gupta said:
I don't know. I've been trying both ways. I even digitized both ans and added them. Still nothing
i even checked their ascii codes and added them

@aby
Steganography Tools

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
I am not sure, but there might be a messge hidden using jphide. I ran a scan with stegdetect and it shows a line of output about jphide. When trying to open with jpseek it asks for passphrase.

It is also possible that stegdetect might have crashed. thats why I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom