Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
Guys, Guys even I'm stuck at the same level, I didn't go past that, I really can't answer the numerous PM's that I've been getting because of the 60sec limit, before I can answer I'm getting numerous other PM's :oops:
if u hvnt solved it how did you post the previous comments this afternoon so confidently stating clues????you said its obvious and stuff but how can you b sure about the clues b4 solving?reply here only

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Then don't go with my hints, Did I ask you to follow those?? Did I ask me to PM me & beg for answers?? Did I?

What if I did go through to next question and bluffing here to avoid Pm's?? Then again I'll get a PM from you in a different tone. It's of no use giving hints here, Won't make that mistake again.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Guys, Guys even I'm stuck at the same level, I didn't go past that, I really can't answer the numerous PM's that I've been getting because of the 60sec limit, before I can answer I'm getting numerous other PM's :oops:
Err, so how did you confirm my answer???
What if you are wrong?

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

hey! why did u tell that you've done it?

Why the hell did you mislead us?

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Then don't go with my hints, Did I ask you to follow those?? Did I ask me to PM me & beg for answers?? Did I?

What if I did go through to next question and bluffing here to avoid Pm's?? Then again I'll get a PM from you in a different tone. It's of no use giving hints here, Won't make that mistake again.

If you haven't solved them yourself, then that means that you yourself don't know the answer.
So your hints aren't really hints, are they? They are more like theories.

EDIT: You edited before I quoted you.

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
here at digit forums we help each other solve the ctc not try to become heroes by saying we got answers but cant help.................just take your clues and be off.......

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
hey! why did u tell that you've done it?

Why the hell did you mislead us?

Where the hell did I say I've done it, quote the post If I did so. I got the connect and I told the same before you guys flooded me with PM's and I told everyone the same that I'm stuck at the same point didn't I??

If that is the case, then follow your own game and don't ask me anything, don't believe in my hints either. There will always be someone or the other to mislead you

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
just as i said here we dont tend to mislead others........................... just like i said u clearly stated that the answer was "obvious" and was "staring at you" all these clearly state being done with it ....i dont think any1 else other than u will disagree wid me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom