Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhas

Broken In
I am also stuck in droid clue. I know all the answers but unable come with the final step for the URl....I digitized it as per the Hint given and added the correct page no., but not getting URL....I solved all the clues before this in 5 min...

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
guys plz stop giving away answers in the forum...........if you are confused try pm or even give it sometime b4 that........ soon ppl will b able to reach the checkpoint without even buying the mag if u guys go on like this

viveksj

Broken In
guys plz stop giving away answers in the forum...........if you are confused try pm or even give it sometime b4 that........ soon ppl will b able to reach the checkpoint without even buying the mag if u guys go on like this

some are giving direct questions in the forum

rohanz

Journeyman
I am stuck on this one I tried the custom keyboard layout but in vain I even corrected the spelling :mad:

HKO FELL EGO **** ** ** ** *** ***
------------------------------------------------

Update
Yo I solved it :p
I was so silly!

haldarritam

Right off the assembly line
is the 'last password you'll have to remember' the 3rd clue and if yes can anyone please help me??????????????????????????????????????????

saras

Journeyman
i got my edition only two days back. i am stuck with droid quiz. some one help me. i digitised it correctly and added the page number too... but the same thinkdigit link... no online quiz link.... some body help me... may you live long...

saras

Journeyman
tried... trying... and will try... but my brain is boiling... plz help...

i tried all possibilities of the <result>.html but... in vain...

Ashutosh2000

Right off the assembly line
i reached the online quiz...
the answer to the first question is simple but it says only one word answer is needed...i tried all the nick names but nothing worked!!!
any hint??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom