Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BassEXE

The Black Shadow
The answer for second clue (factorial one) is in the "HOW EVERYTHING WORKS" side, right? if so, can someone help me with the third clue?

harshk360_me

Broken In
Guys.....please please tell me something......i am on the 1st checkpoint, will there be another checkpoint.....i got a class on 10th i cannot miss and it will take the whole day......is there the possibility of another check post or am i gonna miss the chance??

please reply ASAP

Sancs16

Broken In
somebody help me out plz over the code a HKO FELL **** ................... :(

common guys plz tel me the ans for HKO FELL EGO *** ** ..... i'm fed up & feeling real stupid

ufffff

isb4u7701

Broken In
somebody help me out plz over the code a HKO FELL **** ................... :(

common guys plz tel me the ans for HKO FELL EGO *** ** ..... i'm fed up & feeling real stupid

ufffff

cab u plz help me with sequence for movie clip in lcd test i know all the movies

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
There will be atleast 3-4 checkpoints so its a long way to go,Dont wry.concentrate more on ur studies!!

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
What a idiot u r man!Despite all telling not to post answers on forum u sherlock posted the page of the Checkpoint!!
WTH!!
Raabo sir r u watching?

harshk360_me

Broken In
Hold your horses Sherlock!

The next clue will be posted on 10th June at 12 pm on the DiGiT facebook community. keep checking

12 hrs to go
s**t........what's the point solving it if people keep posting entire clues like this......delete the above post plzz

nithishr

Journeyman
Reached Checkpoint.. Got the keyboard clue using pen & paper but dint realise that I had got the answer. Solved it first thing 2day morning... :) Waiting for the next phase 2 start now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom