Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tseringc

Right off the assembly line
am stuck at second stage of - last password to remember?
Any one able to reach the final stage of CTC -III?

good that you reach that stage...am still stuck at the second stage of Crack the Code III.

isb4u7701

Broken In
help me plz with the 2nd on9 clue
"There is an obvious and deliberate spelling mistake staring at you right in the face in the magazine in the future tech gaming section"

Tejas.Gupta

Ethical Hacker :)
help me plz with the 2nd on9 clue
"There is an obvious and deliberate spelling mistake staring at you right in the face in the magazine in the future tech gaming section"

Open the Mag. and see the Future Gaming tech section,you'll find soem spell mistake.
There are two such page so dont be confused :)

tried... trying... and will try... but my brain is boiling... plz help...

i tried all possibilities of the <result>.html but... in vain...

Remove "-" and Make sure you are adding correct page no.
Ppl are adding wrong page no, to the answer

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
You guys just don't know how to ask for hints!

Half of the answers are revealed in your queries & the rest half can be achieved through common sense!

Please! Ask your queries sensibly... Otherwise, there won't be any fun in this game!

yash jetwani

Broken In
You guys just don't know how to ask for hints!

Half of the answers are revealed in your queries & the rest half can be achieved through common sense!

Please! Ask your queries sensibly... Otherwise, there won't be any fun in this game!

That's 100% true!!!
Even somebody can start directly from the las.....

Aspire

Padawan
:+1:
probably, many more people are gonna join us in the next segment without actually completing this one due to a possible loophole.

i am not sure about this though.... maybe the digit team may do something really different

Achuth

In the zone
:+1:
probably, many more people are gonna join us in the next segment without actually completing this one due to a possible loophole.

i am not sure about this though.... maybe the digit team may do something really different

those who come without completing will suffer .. u remember CTC I .. like dat backtrack thingy ... ther will be somthin lyk dat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom