• Others

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I don't want to vote for any of them

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
We all know that Indian economy is becoming worse day by day,Ruppe is becoming weak against Dollar and Now it's 65 Rs What the hell??The goverment just doensn;t seem to care.\
Sensex is at the lowest of 1 year,Onion rates are touching sky high,God knows what's next.
It looks like dollar will touch atleast 70-75 by september Mid.
What do you think the government should do?

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
In my opinion,They should do something like more foregin companies(EXPECT WALMART) Invest $$ in India,That way there will be more flow of money

Petrol Prices to be increased by 10Rs and Diesel By 5Rs by this month end

WTH :eek:

Looks like i'll be eating rice with 99% water curry in my lunch breaks :| As all canteens will do that :| to beat expenses and Softdrinks,fruit juices will have more water too

snap

Lurker
corruption can't be the only reason for the rapid decline in rupee, is it because of certain policies?:chinscratch:

Hrishi

corruption can't be the only reason for the rapid decline in rupee, is it because of certain policies?:chinscratch:
Many invester wouldn't want to invest their money in India because of the unstable and corrupt government over here.I am sure most of th'm are loosing their faith and trust in Indian economy.

The declining currency value is a sign on loss in one way, however on other hand several other sectors benefit from it as well. For instance , IT big boys like TCS, Wipro who are providing service to foreign companies are earning biggies these days.

While this may help some but like every other scenarios its the common mango people who have to suffer either way.

sujoyp

Grand Master
god knows y govt is soo interested in food security bill only....which will put huge amount of monitery load on budget..

they r not even interested to discuss the downfall of rupee...or give clarifications

heidi2521

Padawan
The govt will ruin the country if it means getting a 3rd term in 2014. The poor aren't affected by currency fluctuations directly and will see that they got food cheaply due to UPA II, nevermind the overall effects on the economy. BJP/NDA won't dare say no so that they don't alienate the poor either. Stupid populism, corruption and vote bank politics are sending this nation down the gutter.

Sadly uneducated poor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> educated middle class + educated rich in this country.

BTW the Rupee touched 67.5 against USD already.

heidi2521

Padawan
Even if Modi/BJP win Congress is preparing a poison pill in the form of the current CAD, direct money transfers, FSB, freebies etc. that will hurt their performance after elections. I fully expect legislature locking shenanigans from Congress to hurt the winning party, if they don't win.

The people I want to win don't have a farts chance in the wind :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
What's wrong with direct money transfer? It should have been there right from the beginning.

Top Bottom