Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I don't want to vote for any of them

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
ROFL...

After declaring Congress President Sonia Gandhi the 12th richest leader in the world three days ago, the Huffington Post has deleted her name from the list with rejoinder.

The Huffington Post report now carries a footnote at the bottom of the article stating, "Sonia Gandhi and the former emir of Qatar Hamid bin Khalifa al-Thani have been removed from this list. Gandhi was originally included based on a listing on a third party site which was subsequently called into question. Our editors have been unable to verify the amount, removed the link, and regret any confusion."

I wonder if that "third party" site was developed by some desperate Sanghis :D

Huffington Post deletes Sonia from the richest world leader’s list

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
ROFL...

ffs, do you really think Sonia Gandhi's net worth is merely 1.2 crore?

If anybody in this country thinks so, he should be shot dead. No wonder the rats living in this country needs to be tortured. One more term for ze Congress!

I seriously wonder why don't we have people who know how to call a spade a spade in this country. Everyone is blinded by their political allegiance.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
ffs, do you really think Sonia Gandhi's net worth is merely 1.2 crore?

If anybody in this country thinks so, he should be shot dead. No wonder the rats living in this country needs to be tortured. One more term for ze Congress!

I seriously wonder why don't we have people who know how to call a spade a spade in this country. Everyone is blinded by their political allegiance.
it does not matter what I think or or what I think what 'should be'. Only thing matters is 'what is'

At present its proved that she's worth 1.2 crore. If its proved otherwise I'll believe, till then don't kill me for this petty thought of mine. I'm known to have much more dirtier thoughts.

b/w if believing is that important, I believe Modi is too having millions of $ as asset, only we could not trace it yet. I believe if he has been the PM of Guajraat for 15 years, he must have secured his future, I believe he's tainted as fcuk but claims to be a saint.

But, does my thinking actually matter or should it? Has he become a corrupt politician just because I want to believe it?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
it does not matter what I think or or what I think what 'should be'. Only thing matters is 'what is'

At present its proved that she's worth 1.2 crore. If its proved otherwise I'll believe, till then don't kill me for this petty thought of mine. I'm known to have much more dirtier thoughts.

b/w if believing is that important, I believe Modi is too having millions of $ as asset, only we could not trace it yet. I believe if he has been the PM of Guajraat for 15 years, he must have secured his future, I believe he's tainted as fcuk but claims to be a saint.

But, does my thinking actually matter or should it? Has he become a corrupt politician just because I want to believe it?
Stop playing that Modi card on me. Unlike you who will disagree with me with regards to Sonia Gandhi, I will happily agree with you with regards to Modi. See the difference? My brain cells still work. ;) "Agar mai aisa, toh tu aisa." "Agar mera bhagwaan aisa, toh tera aisa." - this thinking is wrong.

I've written a lot of times that I don't have any allegiance with either of them. Neither a Modi bhakt, nor a Congi bhakt. Not even a believer in Kejriwal's utopia. I'm neutral with regards to all this nonsense and I will always post what is fair without any prejudice.

If you seriously believe that Sonia Gandhi's networth is 1.2 crore, then honestly my net worth is more than hers. :lol: What I said about myself is true. I still can't believe that I'm richer than Sonia Gandhi. :lol:

Hrishi

Tommorow elections here in Delhi , people in my area are saying that AAP is going to do good this time , I mean AAP has managed to get the minority votes too. Had talk with few politically active people around here in society , ( some uncles ) , who are saying that AAP is going to get decent results in east delhi .

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ someone in direct relation has election duty in Gole Market where Kejriwal, Dikshit and some BJP dude are contesting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Stop playing that Modi card on me. Unlike you who will disagree with me with regards to Sonia Gandhi, I will happily agree with you with regards to Modi. See the difference? My brain cells still work. ;) "Agar mai aisa, toh tu aisa." "Agar mera bhagwaan aisa, toh tera aisa." - this thinking is wrong.

I've written a lot of times that I don't have any allegiance with either of them. Neither a Modi bhakt, nor a Congi bhakt. Not even a believer in Kejriwal's utopia. I'm neutral with regards to all this nonsense and I will always post what is fair without any prejudice.

If you seriously believe that Sonia Gandhi's networth is 1.2 crore, then honestly my net worth is more than hers. :lol: What I said about myself is true. I still can't believe that I'm richer than Sonia Gandhi. :lol:

Finally some sense in this cong/bjp thread...kudos man for writing one of the most sensible post in this thread... :)

avj

Broken In
ROFL...

And you believe whatever there in the link is true??
2.5 kg of gold is only 11 lakhs??? wonder if she would sell them at that price
if u are thinking the data is from 2009 then taking a value of Rs 1400 per gram (which is still low compared to actual prices in 2009) 2.5kg roughly corresponds to 35 lakhs.
A house in italy worth only 18 lakhs??(may be true but very faint chance considering prices in india and her character)
And silver is only 20k per kg.
what she has declared is definitely peanuts compared to what she own plus they severely under valued even in 2009.
And u post it here without even checking the facts which u dont even have to closely scrutinize to notice that they are wrong.
No wonder u support CON-gress as no human who can think will support them after all they have done.
Btw refrain from posting links from NDTV and CNN-IBN they are clearly bought by the same plague of our country.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
And you believe whatever there in the link is true??
2.5 kg of gold is only 11 lakhs??? wonder if she would sell them at that price
if u are thinking the data is from 2009 then taking a value of Rs 1400 per gram (which is still low compared to actual prices in 2009) 2.5kg roughly corresponds to 35 lakhs.
A house in italy worth only 18 lakhs??(may be true but very faint chance considering prices in india and her character)
And silver is only 20k per kg.
what she has declared is definitely peanuts compared to what she own plus they severely under valued even in 2009.
And u post it here without even checking the facts which u dont even have to closely scrutinize to notice that they are wrong.
No wonder u support CON-gress as no human who can think will support them after all they have done.
:sigh:
rhitwick said:
it does not matter what I think or what I think what 'should be'. Only thing matters is 'what is'

Btw refrain from posting links from NDTV and CNN-IBN they are clearly bought by the same plague of our country.
I'll post links from anywhere I wish to.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
So u still accept she's worth only 1.2 crore?? sigh!!
You can post any link u want but it must have some credibility for sane people to believe it.
I don't understand this philosophy...

few days back "Huffington post" published a news based on some 3rd part website, and then they took that news down because they alone were not convinced.

That "huffingtonpost" news is credible, authentic and what not just because a large portion of the mass want to believe it.

Why then ignore the next part that the news agency took that post down saying they could not authenticate the claims of that 3rd party website. Does this become wrong, immoral, stupid because 'YOU' do not want to believe it.

“I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." .... Malcolm X

Renny

Padawan
For the wrongly informed supports of MMS who are confident in him:
It was Subramanian Swamy (Senior BJP leader now) who laid the foundation of the 1991 economic reforms, NOT MMS.
MMS was just the executor, the idea and blueprint was Mr. Swamy's - to whom the credit must go, not MMS.
Currently too MMS is just the executor of Sonia G's plans :lol:

-----------------------------------------------

@ rhitwick
Argue with some sense please, is there any report which claims Modi has made billions through corruption (let alone lakhs or millions)?

And you claim secularism, be REAL. Did you see the links with the number of riots under the BJP and Congress? Those facts alone show 95% of riots under Congress, so how can you call them secular?

In 2002 a train containing Hindu pilgrims was burnt by Muslim fanatics.
Which community wouldn't retaliate under such an attack? Modi brought in the Army within 24 hours and controlled the situation. 1000s of Hindu's were arrested as a precautionary measure.

Hindu's are no ones punching bag, we will stand up for our rights, and attack back when attacked - This has been labelled as communalsim and anti-secularism by the UPA and mainstream media propaganda - The result of which we have brainwashed and ill-informed people.

UPA vs NDA:

Trade deficit:
2004: (-) $13.16 billion.
2013: (-) $180 billion.

Fiscal deficit:
2004: 4.7% of GDP.
2013: 4.8% of GDP.

Inflation:
1998-2004: 5%.
2004-2013: 9% (Both figures are averaged out over their respective tenures).

External Debt:
March 2004: $111.6 billion.
March 2013: $390 billion.

Jobs:
1999-2004: 60 million new jobs created.
2004-11: 14.6 million jobs created.

Subsidies:
2004: Rs. 44,327 crore.
2013: Rs. 2,31,584 crore.

These numbers are available acorss the net, Google them.
NDA has out-performed the UPA consistently across the spectrum. Where does this support for the UPA come from?

Please stop degrading others by referring to them as Sanghis (which actually means peace-maker), lets have discussions without personal attacks.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I don't understand this philosophy...

few days back "Huffington post" published a news based on some 3rd part website, and then they took that news down because they alone were not convinced.

That "huffingtonpost" news is credible, authentic and what not just because a large portion of the mass want to believe it.

Why then ignore the next part that the news agency took that post down saying they could not authenticate the claims of that 3rd party website. Does this become wrong, immoral, stupid because 'YOU' do not want to believe it.

“I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." .... Malcolm X
This country will not go anywhere if people start ignoring the obvious.

Surely that $2 billion figure can't be trusted, but do you think that 1.2 crore rupees figure can be trusted?

The logic you are applying for defending Sonia Gandhi, it's the same logic which Sanghis use for defending (rather justifying) Modi's failure of controlling riots. They say, court has given him a clean chit. Everyone chooses to only believe only those things which are favourable to their "allegiance".

Read my post #605 and if your brain cells start to work, then reply.

I'm all for supporting Congress, BJP or any party you like. But never ignore the obvious. A human being should display a certain amount of intellect. No wonder you don't find it in this country.

It was Subramanian Swamy (Senior BJP leader now) who laid the foundation of the 1991 economic reforms, NOT MMS.
MMS was just the executor, the idea and blueprint was Mr. Swamy's - to whom the credit must go, not MMS.
Currently too MMS is just the executor of Madamji's plans :lol:
Hardly matters. MMS (pre PM era) wasn't a stupid guy either. Swamy is a good guy, but he is bitter about a few things and does have a habit of claiming too much. His views on Atal Bihari Vajpayee might interest you.

Renny

Padawan
^ Matters because everyone thinks it was solely MMSs doing.

Swamy's views on Vijpayee are indeed curious, and a bit hard to believe; the funny thing is they could be true, we'll never know for sure.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@ rhitwick
Argue with some sense please, is there any report which claims Modi has made billions through corruption (let alone lakhs or millions)?
So, no report is better than fake report, right?

Please stop degrading others by referring to them as Sanghis (which actually means peace-maker), lets have discussions without personal attacks.
How's it degrading if it means "peace-maker"?!

ico said:
This country will not go anywhere if people start ignoring the obvious.
If its not proved, it hardly matters what is obvious. Again, something just does not become truth just by thinking it as the obvious, highly likely.

Surely that $2 billion figure can't be trusted, but do you think that 1.2 crore rupees figure can be trusted?

The logic you are applying for defending Sonia Gandhi, it's the same logic which Sanghis use for defending (rather justifying) Modi's failure of controlling riots. They say, court has given him a clean chit. Everyone chooses to only believe only those things which are favourable to their "allegiance".
Agree. Again, the obvious thing that I believe that Modi had direct role in that incident. But, our law has passed a different judgement on that. I can shout on top of my voice that its an obvious thing that Modi is guilty but who would believe me. And, should they?

Read my post #605 and if your brain cells start to work, then reply.

I'm all for supporting Congress, BJP or any party you like. But never ignore the obvious. A human being should display a certain amount of intellect. No wonder you don't find it here.
IDK man, if someone has such problem with her assets why not raise an RTI and expose her. Why are we even debating over a fake news and what the ugly truth is.
Don't you think exposing Sonia could be a crucial move for BJP? They forever played that "foreigner" card about her.
Why aren't they raising the RTI hell out of her? Or may be they are doing that but not finding anything worthwhile to mention.

Once again,
No proof=not guilty. PERIOD

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
@avj..Ok i have to ask this again..Why do people especially modi fans feel only NDTV and CNN IBN are bought..Any convincing proof...also interesting to note of no mention of times now..Is it because of arnab goswami who shouts at almost every guy in his panel..In the previous elections, i distinctly remember that some bjp fans were crying that the times group are paid medias and since its owned by a christian group, they are soft on matters to Congress. How has this argument changed since times now too is part of times group. Or whoever does more bashing than others are not paid news..Have seen many good news stories by both cnn ibn and ndtv criticising both upa and nda but that somehow seems unnoticed. Now i personally do not like barkha dutt either but then just because i do not like her doesn't mean i am going to tear down their entire company. (Ps:- no, i have not been paid by anyone)

It was Subramanian Swamy (Senior BJP leader now) who laid the foundation of the 1991 economic reforms, NOT MMS..
what??Subramanian swamy??!!Before this people were claiming narasimha rao was the pioneer..infact that was the allegation by swamy himself.

Honestly you cannot take swamy personally after reading some of his opinions especially after the mumbai terror attacks where he suggested that we take over bangladesh and taking down some muslim sites as a tit for tat..

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
it was not Subramanian Swamy or Manmohan Singh but probably India's most shrewd PM ever,PV Narsimharao who made possible 1991 economic reforms.if anyone says otherwise then most like he or she lacks in-depth knowledge regarding this matter.

@rhitwick,you need to expand your practical knowledge regarding indian politics.even in indian politics there are certain lines accepted by all parties as never to be crossed & filing RTI against Sonia Gandhi by BJP/its allies comes under this.btw i hope you know that legally allowed max limit for election spending is ~40lakhs for parliament election for constituencies having as many as 20lakh people meaning Rs.2 per person which is just equal to cost of a post card but still no candidate has ever been debarred from election because of this limit so obviously no proof against.so legally speaking every winning MP in india has won his seat by spending just 40lakhs which if any indian seriously believe is too naive because i have seen upper middle class people spending more on marriage ceremonies.

Top Bottom