Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I don't want to vote for any of them

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renny

Padawan
^Why I chose Congress:-

>MMS. I trust that man. There are n00bs in both paties but Congress can boast of having more capable men at any time.
>Secular approach.
>I've seen the change in my state. Mamata in place of CPI (M/L). We are no more sure if we were in bad condition at the time of CPI (M/L) or now.

>>What may work in favor of Congress:-
Simple math. Look at the number of allies they have and compare with BJP's. They are on the majority.

> MMS has great qualifications on paper,. What has he done in the last 5 years? Economy? Corruption? Worst of all foreign policy? When our soldiers were beheaded and shelled at the LOC, didn't he go ahead and meet the paki PM despite him calling MMS a dehati aurat? You have confidence in such a man?
Development has happened because of the people, IN-SPITE of this government.
Even if others in the party have "qualifications", how are they using that capability of theirs except for keeping a foreign dynasty afloat?
What has RG done compared to Modi? What post has he held? What is he except an heir of a foreign dynasty? Please put forth facts about his achievements.

> Congressis are pseudo-secular, not secular. They appease the minority and bash the majority. Have you heard about the communal violence bill? You think that's "secular"?
Riots under congress:
From Indian Express
RIOTS UNDER CONGRESS:
1. 1984 anti Sikh riots
2. Assam Riots of 2012
3. 1989 Bhagalpur Riots
4. Gujarat Riots of 1969
5. Bombay Riots, 1992-93
6. Kashmir Riots, 1990 to Present Day
7. Our Minister of external affairs (Khurshid) justifying the killing of Hindus and Sikhs during partition and Indira Gandhi's death
And countless more.

> Anti-incumbency is vital. Its not wise keeping a party ruling for 10+ years, change and competition is always needed. 10+ years of rule translates almost into an almost authoritarian rule. Look at what happened to WB under Jyoti Basu.

AAP is just another congress in the making.

> Arving Kejriwal single handedly sabotages Anna Hazare's movement.
> Meets a cleric who issues fatwas for killings and beheadings.
> Hinting at an alliance with congress.
> Shazia Ilmi (worth crores) comes from a long line of congressis.
> Kejriwal's views on Batla house
> Prashant Bhushan anti-national stand on Kashmir

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
An excellent post @Renny.

My two cents. Apart from that AAP's Prashant Bhushan opines to give away Kashmir, Kejriwal doubts Batla House encounter and insults the death of late Mohan Chand Sharma with his views. Moreover, Kejriwal gave some highly intelligent solutions to corruption like boycotting the electricity bills as if he and his workers would guarantee electricity to the houses or compensate for the subsequent inconveniences!

Islamists In Pakistan Launch Online Donation Campaign For Aam Aadmi Party? | Covert Wires

Meanwhile, Amul Baby finishes his written speech in 7 minutes. A commendable job indeed! :oops: While Shiela begs people not to leave and atleast hear and see her Amul Baby open his mouth ....

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/assemb...ting-as-people-leave/articleshow/25959271.cms

Epic !! Sheela begging to Delhi Public "Arre Rahul ji Ka Bhashan To Sun Ke Jaaiye" !! - YouTube

She thinks people are hungry. What if someone needs to go to a washroom? :oops:

Renny

Padawan
@ mediator, thanks for the info about Prashant Bhushan, also didn't know about Kejriwal's line on Batla house (looks like he took a leaf from Diggy there).

LOL @Dixit begging people to stay - Totally hilarious!!

Tech_chaos

Broken In
The most funniest n crack jacked bhasan of amul baby was when he told gujarat is bigger than uk n india is bigger than us n europe joint together:shock:

mediator

Technomancer
^O Yes. But hold your horses and watch the below video

*s7.postimg.org/mgp2r9v17/599754_311432698996490_1008688064_n.jpg
screen capture freeware

*www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202349591970397&set=vb.252382316547&type=2&theater

Apparently, Amul Baby thinks Karantaka and Maharasthra are BJP rules states! Meanwhile, Baboon Party leaders say NO to Amul Baby

कांगà¥à¤°à¥‡à¤¸ नेताओं की अपील, नो राहà¥à¤² पà¥à¤²à¥€à¤œ! - Rahul's rallies do not want their candidates - Navbharat Times

Seriously, I believe the best campaigner for BJP after Modi is Amul Baby. :oops: He should make more rallies, make "secular" people on forums proud of him, swear to vote for him and proudly tell their famiy about it.

I wonder what MMS is upto.

*s12.postimg.org/8fzjpj2d9/941706_530310253677066_16988319_n.jpg
capture screen

Later Updates --
Anna Hazare writes to Arvind Kejriwal, expresses displeasure over misuse of his name and IAC funds in Delhi Elections

funskar

Padawan
Ravish kumar ndtv reporter who used toh scold n bash modi & gujarat ..
Now shocked from the publRavish kr Blog

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
"NaMo Namah" is grammatically incorrect if 'NaMo' is being treated as a noun. I see Sanghis using this phrase quite often.

:lol: @ Shiela.

mediator

Technomancer
Meanwhile, you are being presented with the Jhola Gang.

So remember last week, the hue and cry over a state surveillance issue ? A state has many reasons to keep tab on it's citizens. Sometimes it's for security of the state, sometimes it's for security of people under watch themselves. The woman and her family have clearly expressed their confidence in the Gujarat Govt. but this Jhola Gang was quick to exploit public sentiment by speaking lies and twisted facts.

Snap back to present. An editor in chief of a commie-favorite media group, Tehelka, has been found involved in sexual assault. No woman's right's activists (NCW wants a complain filed first), no black flags at India Gate, no heated debates. Leave alone a press conference by these communists.
What they forgot however, is that in days of social media , people are no longer dependent upon these communists for their information. Alas !

What's worse ? Mr. Javed Akhtar found it appropriate to support that pervert Tejpal by saying "..unlike some he(Tejpal) has the guts to accept and repent"
(*twitter.com/Javedakhtarjadu/status/403357652358397952)
Mr. Akhtar, FYI, he did not 'accept' , it was made public (even after Ms Shoma Chaudhary,Managing Editor of Tehelka Magazine, decided to hush the matter for over a week. A link to the letter: - Tehelka Editor Tarun Tejpal ne kiya Halka - Goa Mein (with tweets) · gogodile · Storify)
and his so called repentance ? a 6 month holiday (disguised as 'stepping down').
Now now, which sexual assaulter does that on being caught? what high morales !

*s13.postimg.org/lq5rm6snr/jhola_gang.jpg
image hosting 20mb

I wonder whatever happened to Vadra Land deals, infinite number of scams and Amul Baby rape case. Such a defeaning media silence on such issues is peculiar! Its funny that whene Vadra is in the news, some Hindu Baba is shown for the next few months with scandal, crime or on an average 2002 riots invoked by the media.

MediaCrooks: Rahul Gandhi – Sukanya Case: Amazing Media Silence

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Meanwhile, you are being presented with the Jhola Gang.

So remember last week, the hue and cry over a state surveillance issue ? A state has many reasons to keep tab on it's citizens. Sometimes it's for security of the state, sometimes it's for security of people under watch themselves. The woman and her family have clearly expressed their confidence in the Gujarat Govt. but this Jhola Gang was quick to exploit public sentiment by speaking lies and twisted facts.

Snap back to present. An editor in chief of a commie-favorite media group, Tehelka, has been found involved in sexual assault. No woman's right's activists (NCW wants a complain filed first), no black flags at India Gate, no heated debates. Leave alone a press conference by these communists.
What they forgot however, is that in days of social media , people are no longer dependent upon these communists for their information. Alas !

What's worse ? Mr. Javed Akhtar found it appropriate to support that pervert Tejpal by saying "..unlike some he(Tejpal) has the guts to accept and repent"
(*twitter.com/Javedakhtarjadu/status/403357652358397952)
Mr. Akhtar, FYI, he did not 'accept' , it was made public (even after Ms Shoma Chaudhary,Managing Editor of Tehelka Magazine, decided to hush the matter for over a week. A link to the letter: - Tehelka Editor Tarun Tejpal ne kiya Halka - Goa Mein (with tweets) · gogodile · Storify)
and his so called repentance ? a 6 month holiday (disguised as 'stepping down').
Now now, which sexual assaulter does that on being caught? what high morales !

*s13.postimg.org/lq5rm6snr/jhola_gang.jpg
image hosting 20mb

I wonder whatever happened to Vadra Land deals, infinite number of scams and Amul Baby rape case. Such a defeaning media silence on such issues is peculiar! Its funny that whene Vadra is in the news, some Hindu Baba is shown for the next few months with scandal, crime or on an average 2002 riots invoked by the media.

MediaCrooks: Rahul Gandhi – Sukanya Case: Amazing Media Silence

I guess they did not seem it fitting to take permission from you before protesting!

B/w what is your issue here?
a>Is it..."they are protesting only on topics that are against Modi"
or
b>"they are protesting on a topic that is against Modi whereas none is paying attention to the Tehelka sexual assault case"
or
c>You don't like THEM protesting on anything.

b/w any NITI Central link on Modi's "Mohanlal..." comment?

Rahul Gandhi gives speech
Rahul Gandhi makes mistake
Rahul Gandhi hai hai!!!
but,
Modi gives speech
Modi makes mistake
Modi just had a slip-of-tongue

Dual standard of Sanghis like you!

Flash

Lost in speed
[IMGG]*media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/images/stories//2013november/modi-350_112313014858.gif[/IMGG]
:lol:

mediator

Technomancer
O'Ryt meanwhile Amul Baby is certified as PM of India, future of India BY Diggy Doggy;

We have,

Lata Mangeshkar -> "I want Modi to become PM" => Congress -> Strip her of her Bharat Ratna
Goldman Sachs -> "Predicts Modi's Victory in 2014" => Congress -> Goldman sachs should not interfere in India's internal affairs

Now, Modi listed by Time Magazine -> Modi shortlisted by Time magazine for Person of the Year title - The Hindu => COngress ??? -> Time Magazine -> Communal, fasicst, anti-minority, <fill in the blanks>???

I wonder if the News channels can debate over the "Underachiever" label of Time Magazine for Maunmohan and "Person of the year" for Modi. I wonder why Amul Baby is never shown on interviews, Janata/Aap ki Adalat, I guess coffee with Karan would also do.

Can anyone please tell me what really Amul Baby has done, administered even a village etc so that people can stand up, tell their family that they willl vote for AMul Baby and their family can ackowledge that they are proud of him/her? :oops:

Meanwhile, the paid media dogs get a slap for their virtual reality of Modi having applied for any Visa. I wonder when will they start talking about Amul Baby caught at Boston airport with the daughter of Drug Mafia with inexplicable cash for which Babon Party had to beg to Vajpayee to bring him back.

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV ripped by British MP Barry Gardiner over Narendra Modi being invited to UK - YouTube

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
We have,

Lata Mangeshkar -> "I want Modi to become PM" => Congress -> Strip her of her Bharat Ratna
Goldman Sachs -> "Predicts Modi's Victory in 2014" => Congress -> Goldman sachs should not interfere in India's internal affairs

Well thats just old school politics...didn't bjp threaten the same thing against amartya sen and another person(forgot the name,sorry).Chandan mitra came on tv and threatened to take away the bharat ratna and throw him off the country.. No one takes this seriously nowadays..same could be said about the channels prediction of results.. last elections when UPA was shown to be leading, NDA said ban polls. Now that the tables are turned, we see UPA asking for a ban.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Modi's Fake Twitter followers revealed

Cobrapost, in a recent sting operation has claimed that certain IT companies were supplying fake followers on Facebook and Twitter, thus misusing social media platforms by artificially boosting popularity of politicians and maligning their rivals. Cobrapost did name around two dozen such companies but did not expose the actual celebrities who avail the services of these fraudulent companies or artificially inflate their fan following using fake followers.

We at Truth of Gujarat have undertaken an exercise to analyse the Twitter followers of several celebrities in different fields like politics, cinema, journalism etc to place before our netizens the degree of inflation of their followers list. We are aware that certain websites are already in the cyberspace claiming that they can find a ratio of good vs inactive vs fake followers on Twitter but we believe that none of them apply a realistic algorithm to distinguish the fake from the good followers. We also believe that there cannot be any absolute criteria to classify a follower as fake or good or inactive but a comparative study can be made between similarly placed celebrities.

We start with the question as to what indicates that a particular twitter user is possibly “fake” and doesn’t represent a real person? Perhaps the one that never tweets, has no followers, never changes the default twitter image (egg), has an incredulous twitter id, would fit in the category of a fake follower. Also the typical characteristic of a fake follower is that they exclusively follow celebrities and never seem to have any real friends on Twitter. As illustration we are applying the above criteria to Mr Narendra Modi, Mr Rajnath Singh and Mr Digvijay Singh.

Visit the link to find the statistics table.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ completely true.

Having a huge online propaganda brigade has been BJP's strategy this time. You can't win election in India otherwise. I won't say it's wrong. :)

mediator

Technomancer
Fake followers hmmm, even I don't see any wrong in that. It is much better than faking Gandhi surname, when the real name Raul Vinci, hiding connections with daughter of drug mafia where Amul Baby was caught at Boston airport and breeding pets like Tehelka and paid Media to defame the rival politicians. Every political party is hiring for fake followers. Dunno whats the qualm.

Meanwhile,

Which media channel has the guts to discuss this?

*s29.postimg.org/4vreurrlj/1462588_335752759897712_341651895_o.jpg
windows screenshot

Meanwhile, AAP Removed Receipt from List Section. Now they can say Proudly Receipts no. were not fraud.

*s24.postimg.org/dhevupqqd/1453514_263501933803008_1729323747_n.jpg
image hosting This is Complaint copy

Complaint Against AAP for fraudulent act of issuing donation receipts with same receipt numbers to Multiple donors

mediator

Technomancer
snap said:
@mediator hiding and lurking waiting for this thread to be updated
Dayumnn, you got me there!

*s30.postimg.org/s7memh7y9/1469977_527344697361474_1754438979_n.jpg
imgurl

ico said:
"Respected Sir"

Yeah, lol :shock:

Talking about faking followers dunno why Amul Baby is faking intelligence and other people faking pride telling their parents about chosing the fake product.

*s27.postimg.org/qeldr6uzj/1458535_539633582796297_1098056807_n.jpg

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
*s27.postimg.org/qeldr6uzj/1458535_539633582796297_1098056807_n.jpg
[/B]

Ahahahaha...

Kinda applies to Modi too.

His recent bloopers on Indian history were...well....quite famous! May be you decided either to ignore them or take them on face value :p

b/w quoting myself again,

Rahul Gandhi gives speech
Rahul Gandhi makes mistake
Rahul Gandhi hai hai!!!
but,
Modi gives speech
Modi makes mistake
Modi just had a slip-of-tongue

Top Bottom