• Others

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I don't want to vote for any of them

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mediator

Technomancer
@Ico - Now thats a generalization. If someone attacks Congressies for endorsing Amul Baby or if someone vouches for Modi, he is not necessarily a Sanghi. Just like you equate A Sanghi with primates, many people equate Congressies/Amul Baby with baboons or people with dyslexia. I'm least concerned on how people judge.

And C'mon, you really think that I think they voted or will vote for him/Amul Baby?

We are in FIGHt CLUB. Why do people keep forgetting that? Its even more funny that when serious discussion is around, people start judging the debator, his tone, his arrogance and imagine his tone in a non-verbal forum discussion and when simple non-intellectual discussion in the spirit of FIGHT CLUB is around, people start intellectualising on the comments with statements like "i think you posted somewhere that don't personalize an argument". Too much analysis without comprehending the context and we have perfect mocktail leading to eternal hopeless inetellectual insomnia. To make matters worse ADMIN comes in and I die a painful death! :oops:

And I agree with you, lets assume and hope with our heavy hearts that its a pisstake! This pisstake is powerful enough to give people a heart attack.

Meanwhile, Amul Baby's character has already been designed in NCERT text books! From genes of "chacha nehru", I guess we'll be having "Rahul the saviour" in next 10 years.

*s24.postimg.org/tay7ygsit/image.jpg
print screen

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Meanwhile, Amul Baby was found partying after 26/11 and Shinde at the launch of movie Rajjo during/after Patna Blasts, while Salman Rushdie who testified on the beauty of China and desires to stay in it talks about Page 3 life of Shinde. Oh well, who cares, after all SHinde did affirmed once during coalgate scam i.e Public has short memory span and will forget everything! :'(

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/...tending-music-launch/articleshow/24855502.cms

Come to think of it, seems "chacha nehru" also had a life beyond India......

*s24.postimg.org/3xjvnyued/1426411_10152008930829511_1970833696_n.jpg
free photo upload

*s22.postimg.org/rr3lccs1p/nehru1.jpg

Imagine the news on paid media, if in place of Chidambaram, it had been Modi

*s16.postimg.org/wclpbgcvp/1425793_10152006567469511_1379045691_n.jpg
image hosting websites

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
You won't like to be quoted out-of-context but you are allowed to do so?

Post the backdrop of the images you posted.

Then post the conversation that had happened in between them. We can then fully and rightfully judge who's right and who's not.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
the backdrop is appealing to bigotry, not a sensible argument

cant argue with an offensive robotic rabble-rouser

@mediator, here is something you could use. collective noun for baboons is... congress

snap

Lurker
Re: Indian Economy Going down

as raaabo rightfully said

I am happy that you seem to be the minority here, and that most members of the forum are not sinking to your level. It gives me more hope for the youth of this country, a subset of which is represented on this forum. Also, please refrain from making communal statements that you obviously cannot prove, because that is whats wrong with our country to begin with. You have every right to quote your own religion and beliefs, but you have no right to call others names, or ridicule their beliefs. By very definition, "faith" is what you believe in the absence of fact, and it's best that religion be left at that - faith, because no religion has any facts that can be verified scientifically or logically. Besides, if you believe it, why care about whether others do or do not.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I opted Rahul as PM and then told my father about TDF, and how a forum works and then how its important for him to know my political inclination and then how its important for my choice in a poll in that forum....and then he was really proud of me!
Sorry mate, but if you're serious about Rahul being PM, then my country will die yet another hopeless death. It's been the case since 2000+ years.

We don't need a dynasty here. Congress has screwed up big time in this term. They shouldn't be given a next term. I'm not attached to any party's ideology. Ideology toh sirf mazzaak hai - chahe 'secularism' ho ya 'hindutva', sirf vote batorne ke liye ye natak hota hai.

I may vote for BJP. Not because I'm attracted by their ideology. But only because I care for my country. I don't want a failed government to drive it for another 5 years. BJP and Modi should be given a chance because the current government has failed. yeah, after they fail in their term, then I don't see any harm in voting for the pseudosecular Congress for whatever reasons. (but no ****ing Rahul Gandhi ffs! WE ARE NOT A MONARCHY WHAT THE HELL HAS HE DONE????)

If you fail, you don't deserve a second (continuous) chance. That's how I see it.

Hurts that the only options we have in this country are BJP and Congress. :lol: Sab mazzaak hai. India mazzaak hai. India ke log mazzaak hai. Koyi sahi insaan kuch sahi karna chahe toh bhi nahi kar sakta!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Why I chose Congress:-

>MMS. I trust that man. There are n00bs in both paties but Congress can boast of having more capable men at any time.
>Secular approach.
>I've seen the change in my state. Mamata in place of CPI (M/L). We are no more sure if we were in bad condition at the time of CPI (M/L) or now.

>>What may work in favor of Congress:-
Simple math. Look at the number of allies they have and compare with BJP's. They are on the majority.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^Why I chose Congress:-

>MMS. I trust that man. There are n00bs in both paties but Congress can boast of having more capable men at any time.
>Secular approach.
>I've seen the change in my state. Mamata in place of CPI (M/L). We are no more sure if we were in bad condition at the time of CPI (M/L) or now.

>>What may work in favor of Congress:-
Simple math. Look at the number of allies they have and compare with BJP's. They are on the majority.
Their approach is anything but secular. :|

What does secular actually mean? It is NOT "acceptance of all religions, minorities and communities". It means state/governance/politics being separate from religion. No party in India is secular. You just can't keep this nonsense out.

Shouting "we are secular" is anything but secular. Your actions will itself prove it. Both parties have caused riots or may be failed to control them. I mean, how do people easily forget the Sikh massacre of 1984 Delhi?

Regarding Manmohan Singh, I just thank him for everything he did under PV Narsimha Rao. I wouldn't be able to make this post via my laptop using Wifi in my home if he wasn't there. But he is not a leader. A PM has to be a leader. I do have some admiration in my gut for Indira Gandhi. Many wrong things she did, some right but she had balls.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
If i was 18 i would vote for Modi,Even though he is a communal doucebag,*Atleast* he *might* make India a bit better,We should atleast give them a chance
Face it,Both parties are hell bent on slicing the country on the basis of religion,communalism(I WANT A NEW STATE,OR I IMMOLATE MY SELF!!!!!Congress : No,BJP : YESSS.VOTE FOR US AND WE GIFF YOU NEW STATE/BJP : No.Congress :YESSS.VOTE FOR US AND WE GIFF YOU NEW STATE )

Their approach is anything but secular. :|

What does secular actually mean? It is NOT "acceptance of all religions, minorities and communities". It means state/governance/politics being separate from religion. No party in India is secular. You just can't keep this nonsense out.

Shouting "we are secular" is anything but secular. Your actions will itself prove it. Both parties have caused riots or may be failed to control them. I mean, how do people easily forget the Sikh massacre of 1984 Delhi?

Regarding Manmohan Singh, I just thank him for everything he did under PV Narsimha Rao. I wouldn't be able to make this post via my laptop using Wifi in my home if he wasn't there. But he is not a leader. A PM has to be a leader. I do have some admiration in my gut for Indira Gandhi. Many wrong things she did, some right but she had balls.

InB4
Definition of secularism by *some court*
*Some legal talk basically meaning this "acceptance of all religions, minorities and communities"*
*what you say is the murican definition of secularism*
When i read this
"acceptance of all religions, minorities and communities"
I felt a sense of deja vu,as if i had read this in some civics textbook
Erm.. what about the recent choice: AAP?

Btw, nicely written that post.

That's just a gimmick

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
both congress & BJP are bad parties if strictly considering the nation's interests but as of now congress has done much more harm to nation in its 8 year rule compared to BJP's rule from 1998-2004.as of now congress stands guilty of destroying both India's economy & India's position in its neighbourhood as well as the world.no matter how bad BJP is right now i don't think it is possible for it to become worse than congress even if it tries.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
As Rahul enter Wankdee stadium all scream MODI
*www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202326583155191

both congress & BJP are bad parties if strictly considering the nation's interests but as of now congress has done much more harm to nation in its 8 year rule compared to BJP's rule from 1998-2004.as of now congress stands guilty of destroying both India's economy & India's position in its neighbourhood as well as the world.no matter how bad BJP is right now i don't think it is possible for it to become worse than congress even if it tries.

This.
Seeing what happened in Wankadee stadium,It's 95% sure Modi will Win

funskar

Padawan
When amul baby entered wankhede n camera was on him at the same time the master got out..

Panauti for everybody

Hrishi

The problem is that in certain areas Congress ministers have done much better development thann their BJP counterparts. Now not voting for them might become difficult for some people who want development locally.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Erm.. what about the recent choice: AAP?

Btw, nicely written that post.
They don't have the right people. For example, Prashant Bhushan. But same is true for every party of India.

I see them as a party of rejects. But yes, we do need an option other than the big two.

I'm willing to give them a chance, but not in the coming elections. May be next. Most likely they'd cause a cut in BJP's vote share. Their base is only in Delhi anyway. Anti-Congress votes will get divided into BJP and AAP. You can see because of this reason, Kejriwal/AAP and co are also frequent targets of the Sanghis apart from the usual Rahul/Congress.

One thing is, "Aam Aadmi Party" is a hilarious name for a party. Ridiculous.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just for the laughs. Sanghi speculation is really hilarious. lol @ the URL title btw.

JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU: NEHRU DIED OF TERTIARY SYPHILIS-AORTIC ANEURYSM

Top Bottom