Dead Space 2 Discussion Thread

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Dead space 2 Playing

Hi guys let me know your feedback on this game . i just started playing cant handle the full volume violence. but good to go

I am at chapter 5 . Does any one finished the game yet if so how many chapter left .

mitraark

Decrepit
Re: Dead space 2 Playing

I don;t usually play much games , and by the very fist scene of this game , you know its more than your average violent game :D , but trust me when i say this is one of the best freaking game i've ever played.

There are 13 CHapters i think [ or was that Portal ??? ****. Maybe 7 Chapters ... i don;t know i forgot. But it takes around 7:30 Hours to complete ] it gets better with every chapter trust me :) Use that gun that has this rolling blade on Right Click , absolutely necessary :D And make sure to collect enough health packs ...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Don't forget to use laser mines. Lay the trap well before for the incoming waves.

gameranand

Living to Play

This is one of the best damn horror games I have ever played. This one is kind of less scary than first one. Maybe because this is fast paced and first one was slow. But this is what we call a successor.

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi i am also playing and at chapter 13. Not tough but how to bye the roating shaft with some laser. I had to run even using stasis wont work. I cant run fast with the heavy suit

Finally finished the game. its really fun. So finished games count 2

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed this Freaky Awesome game a little early than DS1 (11hrs)

Rating: 9.5/10

Only thing I missed is the Boss fights which were in DS1 otherwise this is damn awesome game in graphics,sound & gameplay.
a must play for survival-horror fans.Visceral Engine + Havok is superb.
also there is no loading time between chapters (great) also game load pretty fast as compared to DS1.
Story is also brilliant

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Whole dead space series is awesome.

Dead Space 1 > Dead Space 2 > Dead Space 3.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hardcore mode is also unlocked in which only 3 savepoints are there throughout the whole game...

and Dead Space has an Easter Egg

if u combine the 1st character of every chapter u will get
NICOLE IS DEAD

similarly its there in DS3 also but not in DS2

Free Dead Space 2 DLC revealed
Multiplayer maps going out on a limb.
Damn that DLC is only for consoles :(

gameranand

Living to Play
Have installed this game on the PC but never get the chance to play the game. I hope I'll resume this soon enough. :)

Gollum

Collector
I've finished dead space on pc.
Bought dead space2 for pc but could not finish it, got busy with otter stuff.
Now bought dead space 3 for ps3, loving it.

Do you guys play this game with kb/mouse or controller?

Top Bottom