Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Pafex(FedEx)

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • EMS Speedpost

Votes: 21 14.4%

• Total voters

coolsunny

Journeyman
I think their service varies place to place. In my place(Tripura) Blue Dart is the worst courier service provider. In online purchases most of the time they will call and ask the person to come & take the parcel, giving some lame reasons. They even do mishandle with the parcels.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
DTDC is fine.

But speedpost is worst.They say they dont have express parcel service and only speed post.though their wesite says so.The guys in counter say we cannot sent electronic item though speed post parcel .i mean wth? .There is no where written in their website.Another speed post center says packing has shaking content.so i choose dtdc.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
BlueDart - though the service is fast the deliver guys are very curious about what's in the Box ( ordered some items from flipkart ) and they delivers after 6 pm only ( without even calling first on the delivery day ) and the tracking website always shows old info - these ain't very convenient IMO.

funskar

Padawan
Bluedart best service..
After bludart its firstflight..
Between i hav shipped mobos-rams-gpus-psus
many time from my town to kolkata-chennai-bengalore.
Firstflight handles the product nicely,fats delivery n its also cheap than bludart

Dtdc worst service.. lame -careless..

Why there is no optn of firstflight in voting?

d3p

PowerHouse
I had some worst & pathetic experience with Bluedart Bangalore.

Few Weeks back i ordered a Dog Tag & they shipped it through Bluedart within 48 hours.

I received the tracking number the same day when it was dispatched. But the bunch of idiots at Bluedart just kept on changing the online status & finally asked to come & collect after 5 days from the dispatch. They have never tried to reach me with the designated number.

This is too much annoying.

just_asim

100% GENUINE
DTDC is bad..check for yourself...the consignment B82404551...
The consignment took 13 days to reach me...whereas the dispatch and to be delivered location was within the same city Bengaluru..

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
even to me when i was about to get my RMAed WD harddisk, the guy never actually come to my house and called me to collect from their office, even my office they delvered the bank cheque book to the office guys...

sunny4691

Fell Off the Asembly Line
Hey guys can anyone tell me how to get waybill, i am from Assam and need to get an RMAed psu from Delhi and they are asking for waybill, does it even require a waybill to get RMAed stuff. Someone from Assam may shed some light on it.

SijuS

Broken In
Whats the CC number of Aramex? The numbers I tried are not in use.

I ordered some stuff from ShopperStop and they shipped it via Aramex. Shipment details says "Delivered". WTF!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
FlipKart's wn Courier Service : Delivery is good and on exact time - they send a SMS before 1 or 2 hour but I've seen 6 delivery guys in 3 months - so most of the time I've tell them how to get to my place as new delivery guys don't know the place very well - FK should keep some permanent delivery man.

DTDC refused to take my parcel as it contained a processor. they said they dont take electronics. i have received and shipped electronic items many times from dtdc, but today they acted as complete idiots. :(

can anyone suggest me some service that is VFM and takes electronic goods? bluedart is
expensive for me.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
In Lucknow and Allahabad Bluedart is the best and first flight is also decent. BlueDart though expensive, is fast and have never mishandled any of my many 'shipped to/shipped by' delicate and fragile items. Every product that i buy from flipkart comes through bluedart and each and every product till now has reached me safely. I can assure you I shop alot online and i have already got around 50 flipkart deliveries from bluedart. Products ranging from Shampoo:p to harddisk to GPU.Firstflight is also decent only problem is that they play it safe. They will just not accept any electronic item. they will either simply refuse or paint a such a horrible picture of your product being trashed while in transit that you will run out of there at the fastest speed possible:-D. DTDC once missed entrance exam form around 7 years back since then i don't trust them. They kept it for 20 days and then returned it to me but the last date of the form submission had already passed. since then i never used dtdc.

So for all the above reasons my experience with the Bluedart has been the best so far.:)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
DTDC refused to take my parcel as it contained a processor. they said they dont take electronics. i have received and shipped electronic items many times from dtdc, but today they acted as complete idiots. :(

can anyone suggest me some service that is VFM and takes electronic goods? bluedart is
expensive for me.

Try FedEx, as good as bluedart.

Top Bottom