Chris Benoit Dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
I'm in shock to know the news of one of the most passionate wrestlers of all time die and maybe murdered with all his family

as a WWE fan i feel very sad abt this situation

watch his tribute video here

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=McUvirb9XGY

anurodhjindal

Broken In
WWE's Benoit
is found dead

By SIMON ROTHSTEIN
June 26, 2007

WRESTLING legend Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead in their home in Atlanta, Georgia.

The star, renowned as the greatest in-ring grappler of his generation, had just turned 40.

Chris, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel were all discovered by Atlanta police.

It is believed his two other children were in Canada, where Benoit was born and trained as a wrestler.

The tragedy follows the early deaths of Chris's best pal Eddie Guerrero, Owen Hart, British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, Sensational Sherri and many other wrestling stars.

A statement on WWE.com said: "World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home.

"There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy."

Chris will always have a place in the heart of wrestling fans worldwide thanks to his classic matches in Japan, ECW, WCW, and especially the WWE.

His hug with Eddie at WrestleMania XX was one of wrestling's most memorable moments - and will now never, ever be forgotten.

www.thesun.co.uk

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
What the hell!?????
ITs so sad......[:(]

He was my fav wrestler. First Eddie, the Chris.[:(] Why both WM20 champions have to go. [:(]. This is so sad.

I wonder if Vince will rise from dead or will keep the storyline of him being fake died continue

R.I.P. Chris

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
OMG , This is so sad. Chris Benoit was one of all time favourite as was Eddie Guerrero. I doubt if these are natural deaths.

anurodhjindal said:
His hug with Eddie at WrestleMania XX was one of wrestling's most memorable moments - and will now never, ever be forgotten.
I can never forget that , especially now.:(

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
W.T.F man .. first eddie now cris... both were great wrestlers :(( .. im so sad

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Ohhh... Thats sad... He was a great fighter......... :sad:
Is it a murdur? (I think it is.)
Kill those ****ing basterds who murdered him.
(Sorry for wrong words. But I cant control my emotions :sad:)

:sad::sad::sad:
R.I.P.

Stalker

Padawan
The police is saying Benoit Killed his family....

Read it all here
*www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560001-2007290278,00.html

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
WTH! :shock:

This is insane.First Eddie now this.Then there was this incident of Vince McMahon's car being blown to smithreens & followed with a rumor that he was dead too.Hard to believe it.Benoit was the most awesome wrestler of all time.In fact he was the one with the greatest stamina compared to any other wrestler.Very sad indeed.:(

als2

Journeyman
dont know what happening phele Edie phir Vince aur ab Chris ki puri family

sad very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom