Chris Benoit Dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
It's not like he lived as my neighbour i don't care abt what he did in his personal life i loved him for entertaining me all these years.

Even a dumbo knows arsenal have no chance hell even fabregas should leave arsenal for his own good

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ok 'non-dumbo' use this thread if you want to give your 'expert' opinion about football
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44414

Oh and btw. he did that in his professional life(scripted) with the help of illegal drugs.

Stalker

Padawan
ratedrsuperstar said:
i don't care abt what he did in his personal life i loved him for entertaining me all these years.

How can u still like the guy who MURDERED his family, including his 7-yr old son?? i hate him now....:mad:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ratedrsuperstar said:
I said "loved him" which is past tense in English you know
Why did you say this then?
ratedrsuperstar said:
hey gunners why do you stick your "gun" when it doesn't blong benoit never took steroids.maybe your club needs them coz without henry the're pulp

Last edited:
OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
hey i'm sorry i didn't check the Sun report bfore that and bsides i wanted to piss you off a bit:p like i usually do with insane soccer fans.

Why don't u switch ur fav sport to a man's sport F1 i've seen u there a couple of times

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^I am not that switching kind of guy,I am not an insane fan, and football is a man's game more than anything.
Btw. We should end this here,this is taking thread off-topic.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
*freeweb.supereva.com/esorciccio2002/smilies/omg.gifReally Shocking *www.extremefunnypictures.com/comment/whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Latest : WRESTLER Chris Benoit murdered his seven-year-old son with his WWE finishing move, police have said.
*www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560001-2007300340,00.html

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^
the sun said:
Police were originally confused by bruising on the young lad that wouldn't have been there had he been strangled.

Then an officer watched a wrestling tape, quickly realising that the marks on Daniel's body matched the application of a version the Crossface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom