and i dont think it ll be a suicide

wat ever hppnd just happened

May his soul Rest In Peace..!!!!!

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
als2 said:
dont know what happening phele Edie phir Vince aur ab Chris ki puri family

sad very sad
vince is alive . It was just part of their storyline. Dont tell me that u believe WWE is for real.
Vince also showed up in Raw last night and told that He has to show up because this was not part of their storyline . Chris really died.

als2

Journeyman
~Phenom~ said:
vince is alive . It was just part of their storyline. Dont tell me that u believe WWE is for real.
Vince also showed up in Raw last night and told that He has to show up because this was not part of their storyline . Chris really died.

oh dont know about vince

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The sun says
WWE boss Vince McMahon - whose character had been 'killed' on TV when his limo 'exploded' - opened the show.

He told fans: "Tonight's storyline was to be the alleged demise of my character Vince McMahon, but in reality Chris Benoit, his son and wife are dead.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
WWE Monday night canceled its scheduled live 3-hour "Monday Night RAW" program, which coincidentally was originally billed as a "memorial service" for WWE chairman Vince McMahon, whose character was recently killed off in a controversial scripted storyline.

McMahon opened the show from center ring in an empty arena and clarified that Benoit and his family had died "in reality." McMahon called Benoit "one of the greatest WWE superstars of all-time."
here is the proof of what I said.

*www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-usbenoit0626,0,4246396.story

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Crippler Crossface used to be my favorite moves, after Ankle Lock (Ken Shamrock)

RIP Benoit....you were the best damn technical wrestler in WWE history

lalam

In the zone
Hmmm sad indeed but there's a new twist to the story that chris and his wife nancy gave their son steroids as they considered him to be undersized and chris commited suicide. Now thats ugly that he was so so addicted to it. What can you say hmmm sad but he brought it on himself.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
WAAAATTTT DAAAAA F!!!!!
GOD!...
man.. havin no wordzzzzz...
pls no offence... frgive me fr mah wordz....
may his soul rest in peace....

he was a true legend... a true technical wrestler...
r.i.p.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
WWE releases his SMS messages

its practically confirmed now.. he first killed his wife and son and then suicide :(

*www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/fayette/stories/2007/06/27/0627metbenoitmessages.html

OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
hey gunners why do you stick your "gun" when it doesn't blong benoit never took steroids.maybe your club needs them coz without henry the're pulp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom