Cheap pair of headphones??

kool

Cyborg Agent
I ordered
(1)PL-11 from ebay @ Rs.585
(2)Philips SHE3570 BLUE color from hs18.com @Rs 350

And today i received both from same courier boy. To my surprise there is no difference in both earphones sound quality, both sounds awesome. Now i think i wasted money by buying PL-11 and it has plain looks with L shape lead. Philips is in blue color, looks cute in ear,and straight lead. I checked both earphones 1st on my nokia 5230 then on micromax music phone, iPod also. I tried to find quality of sound by listening 3 different songs on both earphones one by one, and there is slight difference, compare to SHE3570, PL-11 has only 5% good sound.

--------
So guys, my experience says if u want budget earphone with great sound quality, u can go for PHILIPS SHE3570, u wont get disappointed at this price (Rs.350 only).

ratul

█████████████████
Well, i am happy with my PL21's, but was looking online for some better options, and was blown away by the looks of these Indian Made Earphones.
Tekfusion Twinwoofers @Rs.1200 FlipKart.

Looks good and reviews there have been outstanding..
Anyone using these??
Please give your views. :lol:

ratul

█████████████████
well, definitely SQ...
but it has got some gr8 reviews acc to its SQ..
Looks can just be a bonus.. :p

doomgiver

Warframe
show me one good skullcandy review, and i'll show you the towering pillar of hate-mail and bashings that SK has received.

my advice? stay away. there are far better options available at all price points.

edit : im pretty damn sure someone mentioned skullcandy here.
tho im following 3 similar threads, and i might have goofed up.
in that case, my bad.

Last edited:

ratul

█████████████████
show me one good skullcandy review, and i'll show you the towering pillar of hate-mail and bashings that SK has received.

my advice? stay away. there are far better options available at all price points.

edit : im pretty damn sure someone mentioned skullcandy here.
tho im following 3 similar threads, and i might have goofed up.
in that case, my bad.

haha..:-D
yeah, neither have i faced any HAPPY skullcandy user... :p

audiophilic

Journeyman
Well, i am happy with my PL21's, but was looking online for some better options, and was blown away by the looks of these Indian Made Earphones.
Tekfusion Twinwoofers @Rs.1200 FlipKart.

Looks good and reviews there have been outstanding..
Anyone using these??
Please give your views. :lol:

I own these earphones, and purchased from Flipkart. :mrgreen:They're great for this price. :wink:Though if you want to go for cheaper than these, go for soundmagic, otherwise Twinwoofers do a pretty decent bass (not harsh bass at all, but good and smooth bass):cool:. i mostly didn't care about looks when i went for these, but they proved to be great. I also didn't believe those reviews on Flipkart, but man, these things are great! Truly speaking.:razz:

ratul

█████████████████
I own these earphones, and purchased from Flipkart. :mrgreen:They're great for this price. :wink:Though if you want to go for cheaper than these, go for soundmagic, otherwise Twinwoofers do a pretty decent bass (not harsh bass at all, but good and smooth bass):cool:. i mostly didn't care about looks when i went for these, but they proved to be great. I also didn't believe those reviews on Flipkart, but man, these things are great! Truly speaking.:razz:

thnx, dat was really helpful.. :razz:

mitraark

Decrepit
What is the difference between Nokia OEM Headsets and Nokia Headsets ?

WH-701 OEM Earpiece Headphone for Nokia N91 N95 8g C5-03 C5 | eBay

Only Rs 189

Nokia Headset WH-701 (Black) | Headset | Flipkart.com

Rs 1250 :O

Top Bottom