R

raj_in

In the zone
if i were to buy an mp3/mp4 player within 2k-4k
wht would u suggest
plz give a range of options bcz 4k will b d limit more likely abt 2.5k

doomgiver

Warframe
dunno there, buddy, i think chip/digit did a pmp shootout last month.
at that level, stick to sony or creative, i've heard they are quite good at the lower end.

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
from net reviews its looks the sansa clip+ is the best
anybody knows if its available in india
& does anyboday know any good pmp website like gsmarena

aroraanant

Explorer
how are Soundmagic PL21 when compared to Soundmagic PL11 and Creative EP630 as all of these 3 costs almost the same...
Plz reply soon as I wish to purchase one of these very soon

aroraanant

Explorer
I just checked the rates on ebay.
The prices are:
EP630->650
PL11->533
PL21->600
Now which one to choose I m really very confused,have used EP630 I must say they are awesome but u guys say Soundmagic is good.PLz tell me guys which one to go for.

I m having a ebay discount coupon of Rs150 also

doomgiver

Warframe
yaar, we have all told you.

buy anything other than ep-630. period.

cmon yaar, its not too hard to decide, no?
also dont you think we are giving good advice?

ratul

█████████████████
ok, ir's 3 month since the last reply, but i was planning to buy ep-630, and after reading this, now i am planning to buy the pl-21.
But the main reason apart from SQ for me to buy ep-630 was the 1-year warranty which i know from where i would get.
But i dont know anything about the SoundMagics.
How to get the iem replaced in case of any fault.
Has anybody got their's replaced? How was the service and how much time it took for the replacement.
I live in delhi.

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
^^^
Dude now Creative EP-630 doesn't carry 1 year warranty any more gone are the days.
Now the warranty they provide is just 3 months.
And for heavens sake don't go for that as I personally used it for long time and was a fan too but following suggestions from TDF i got SM PL-21 and its fantastic on the other hand my Nokia WH-701 is fantastic too. :D

Sarath

iDota
No mentions of JVC Marshmellows here?
I think they sell for around 0.5k and are highly famous in many forums. Do check them out.

ratul

█████████████████
^^^
Dude now Creative EP-630 doesn't carry 1 year warranty any more gone are the days.
Now the warranty they provide is just 3 months.
And for heavens sake don't go for that as I personally used it for long time and was a fan too but following suggestions from TDF i got SM PL-21 and its fantastic on the other hand my Nokia WH-701 is fantastic too. :D

ok, well i was also considering wh-701's, but did'nt thought of it having a SQ higher than ep-630's, but pls tell me about the warranty from the SoundMagics, and shud i have to buy them online only or i can get a dealer in delhi.(i dont prefer online as it could take some time to deliever.)

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I think they sell for around 0.5k and are highly famous in many forums. Do check them out.

Yes, those babies have been on my watchlist for quite some time now...

JVC MARSHMALLOW [HA-FX34] - Rs.550.00 : Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

Last edited:

ratul

█████████████████
well i want to listen to hard metals(Godsmack), as well as pop, and normal indian bollywood, so i want good base for metals, and also good treble, high and low.
Should i choose JVC HA-fx34 or pl11 or pl21?

ratul

█████████████████
Yes, those babies have been on my watchlist for quite some time now...

JVC MARSHMALLOW [HA-FX34] - Rs.550.00 : Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

Hey, the one's at pristinenote are fake one's or originals or used ones? (at Rs.550??)
Coz i checked out at HomeShop18 (well known tv shopping channel here), and they are giving it at Rs.2144.
JVC MarshMallow HA-FX34 at HomeShop18.

Sarath

iDota
But I would still say get the Sennheiser CX180 if you can. @1.3k. They are the best I have heard.

LOL JVC marshmellows shouldn't be more than 500 bucks anywhere.

ratul

█████████████████
Will anybody tell me about the warranty and service of pl-21 and jvc?
And can i get any of these directly from dealer( if possible in delhi.)
And i will listen the music from my Nokia 5233, most songs at 128-160kbps.
Then what will give the best sound quality from the two? (senheisers are out of my budget :sad:.)

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Hey, the one's at pristinenote are fake one's or originals or used ones? (at Rs.550??)
Coz i checked out at HomeShop18 (well known tv shopping channel here), and they are giving it at Rs.2144.
JVC MarshMallow HA-FX34 at HomeShop18.

Pristinenote has original earphones... Don't worry...

If you check on ebay.com, the same earphones are listed at 4$+shipping. But the shipping costs and the hassles of Customs are too much to bother.

There are many people who have bought from Pristinenote who might be able to vouch for the product authenticity... I have personally not yet bought from that seller...

Sarath

iDota
for upto 160kbps these should be fine. Infact getting better ones means that you will need a better sound source too.

I don't have much idea about the service. Check smc in delhi they have some sale running on, on the soundmagic series

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add:

Oh how lame of me, I bought Brainwavz M1 from pristinenote. So I can vouch for them too. Pretty good sellers.

ratul

█████████████████
ok, and which one of these two are more durable?
I mean i am a rough user, everytime in my pocket strangled and every night rolled over by me..

Top Bottom