Cheap pair of headphones??

Sarath

iDota
^They are good but I like the CX 180 better.

Also check someone has bought the PL21 in delhi. Here OP: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclock...ost-your-latest-purchase-361.html#post1484220

ratul

█████████████████
^They are good but I like the CX 180 better.

Also check someone has bought the PL21 in delhi. Here OP: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclock...ost-your-latest-purchase-361.html#post1484220

thnx for the link..

Well, today i bought SoundMagic PL21 @ Rs.550 from SMC, Nehru Place.
Sounds really good, thanks for your advices..

Sarath

iDota
This is the third post I am replying to, of yours. Neways you are always welcome to share your problems here and contribute in solving other's, in any way you can.

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
@ v4u_luv2004

Soundmagics may be good but any Nokia bundled earphones are crap... i even used WH-701 which came with my brother's Nokia XM
they don't even fit in properly and don't have additional tips to complement them

doomgiver

Warframe
ofabhishek, you are so right. the bundled earphones of 5310 "express music" (music my indignant posterior) are/were so bad that they would never sit properly and would always hurt my ears.

i gladly smashed them (for revenge) when i got my creatives 3 years ago.

now i will smash(no wait, i'll just give them a light hit, they were pretty good 3 years ago) them too when i get my new 'phones

AngelaW21

Banned
oh really? im absolutely fainting with happiness. why dont you go and listen to your new 99 bucks toy while we laugh as it breaks down in 2 days?

Hello Mr. Doomgiver,

"Every cheap thing is not good" its is seek mentality. Yes I do have that headphone just in 99 and I am still using it and its working fine.

Hope this information will help some one else :)

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
well too bad, they wont last long.
why dont you buy some cheaper ones? like those which cost only 5 bucks???

go ahead, use your cheapo stuff, if you are too stingy to spend money on quality....

lets use cardboard to make walls of a house.... coz its cheap, you know.... and it lasts longer than 2 days and works fine!!!!

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
@ ↑

i agree with u.... cheaper earphones doesn't only sounds bad but also do harm to your ears..(specially in loud volume). i firmly believe once u listen a good pair of earphones u'll get the difference and will never prefer to buy those cheap stuff again

i seek for both quality & durability while buying any stuff... manytimes cheaper stuffs turn out to be costly than its high-end counterparts if you think it as a whole

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^^ Agree... Once you start using high-end earphones, you can get totally addicted to it. You will never use a cheap headphones again... They all sound like crap compared to premium stuff from Sennheiser and JVC.

red dragon

Master troll
(almost all my music's bitrate is 320, except for my pink floyd collection, cant find it at good quality anywhere)

ok, here is a big list of 'phones listed by quality
*www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/compendium-audio-zone-reviews-rankings-iems-184391.html

my personal wishlist :
brainwavz m3
grado sr60
You could not find good quality PF!Improve your google skills..you can get the entire discography in lossless.PF sounds heavenly with Grados!

kool

Cyborg Agent
any idea about this earphone for my Nokia 5230. This costing me only Rs.220 Nokia WH-701 Music Stereo Handsfree Headset | eBay
*i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqEOKpgE4k)w2cLQBOPi8COb5!~~0_12.JPG

doomgiver

Warframe
are you planning to use those controls a lot?

if yes, go for it,
if no, then there are lots of others to consider.

ratul

█████████████████
I use SoundMagic PL21 with large eartips supplied with it.
Problem is that they sometimes slips too easily from my earcanal, (XL ones dont fit in.. )
So was considering for some foamtips.. (of large size i think or you can suggest.. )

I found these two, but not sure if they will fit into the PL21's.. (Also seems to be quite expensive )
Soundmagic Foam Tips [ 3 Pair Medium Size ].
Soundmagic Foam Tips [ Pair Each - Small , Medium and Large ].

Also pls suggest some other foamtips compatible with PL21's.. (Preferably if SoundMagics provide them..)

Top Bottom