Car under 10 lakhs

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
But I guess there is quite a long booking period for Verna.
And did you had a look at Sunny and Vento in the showroom?

Sunny is bad as a diesel car and Vento is by a luxury brand volkswagen, skoda rapid and volks vento are basically the same cars, looks wise rapid wins. I think in skoda i would get cheaper maintenance and service than volks.

aroraanant

Explorer
I am again suggesting you to opt for Vento over Rapid.
The engine and the suspension of Vento is just too good, you won't even need to go for much maintenance and service for it.
And who told you that skoda service and maintenance is cheap?
Rest its upto you.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
I am again suggesting you to opt for Vento over Rapid.
The engine and the suspension of Vento is just too good, you won't even need to go for much maintenance and service for it.
And who told you that skoda service and maintenance is cheap?
Rest its upto you.

Are you kidding me every car specially diesel needs maintenance and service.
I said skoda might be cheaper than volkswagen because volks is a bigger brand than skoda, skoda is just a subsidiary of the volkswagen group. The price of both is also in 3-4% differ. I'm not saying that the overall maintenance is cheap.

After reading that team bhp facts. I think vento would be better in service and maintenance.
Is there any sign of new vento because current version is of 2010. :|

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
I don't think VW is coming with a new model anytime soon, another it would be atleast there somewhere on the internet.

Last edited:
OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Nissun Sunny Diesel XL - 9.2 lac
Skoda Rapid Ambition Diesel - 9.4 lac
Volkswagen Highline Diesel - 9.7 lac
Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 CRDi EX - 10.4 lac

Last edited:
OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
its no doubt Nissan sunny man

But, Sunny is the worst performer by its diesel engine in its class. It has only 85 bhp power and just 200NM torque. The interior also look very cheap, quality is like of 4-5 lac car. Overall the it doesn't make feel like you are in a 9.2 lac car from inside.

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
The interiors look cheap...Which model of sunny did you saw as I have seen the interiors of the top model, and it was pretty good.

Or simply get the Verna,its the best in class.
Otherwise the performance of Vento is also good.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
The interiors look cheap...Which model of sunny did you saw as I have seen the interiors of the top model, and it was pretty good.

Or simply get the Verna,its the best in class.
Otherwise the performance of Vento is also good.

I saw the interior of XE and XL (petrol versions), actually the XL version which AC and CD player is totally disgusting looking round and golden, like it is made to hate for me :x sunny XE petrol that cost around 6.8lac is better that it can be customisable by accessories market. But you know who can think to buy a petrol car as the price of speed petrol price rises up to ₹ 80/L :mrgreen: I think speed diesel is around ₹ 50/L.

P.S. - I need someone who owns a Volkswagen car (polo or vento) and can tell me about service and after sales.

Hyundai verna and honda city are the best for family and more fuel efficient cares and we can get the best service every where in the country and it is the best sedan class cars of the family use and diesel is the best in my view and easy to drive.

red dragon

Master troll
I don't want to buy some old model car for some less money. I know how poor is ford service in my locality.
I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN SKODA AMBITION AND HYUNDAI VERNA CRDi 1.6

I bet you do not drive yourself,the new fiesta is really THE driver's car.
I just hate the Verna's ultra light steering,do not know why people love it so much!
Skoda is probably the most hated car brand in India.

Last edited:
OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
He was talking about fiesta classic thats an old model and no one wants to buy.
New Fiesta diesel is overpriced and not in my budget, I don't care about handling of new fiesta. I drove new verna and yea it has very light steering wheel, that is appreciated by reviewers. Though, its a personal choice about handling, what you like. The interior of new fiesta is ultra funky, I will get bored after sometime.

If skoda is most hated brand for cars, so why people buy that? I omitted that rapid diesel model and now choosing between verna and vento diesel.

I wish toyota bharat should launch some good sedan car under 10 lac to fit between etios and corolla altis.

Top Bottom