Can't I Learn C# ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
but he needs a degree\certificate too na?Afterall he would like to have a good cosy job and not become a underground hacker living in a basement,though later sounds cooler.

@clmlbx: c\c++ in aptech or whichever except niit,ask around and find out which ones are better for you.

mehulved@aptech

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
clmlbx said:
ya but one thing decided , will go for c & c++

why dont u self study ?

Go with ur pace and learn gradually.

These insitutions are always in hurry to get their dough and dont otherwise provide good teaching.

U will be rushed to learn things.

The_Devil_Himself said:
but he needs a degree\certificate too na?Afterall he would like to have a good cosy job and not become a underground hacker living in a basement,though later sounds cooler.

@clmlbx: c\c++ in aptech or whichever except niit,ask around and find out which ones are better for you.

yaar job ke liye SCJP/CCNA/OCP hain na :D

These are real certificates.

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
clmlbx said:
@ mehulved

what about aptech ?
We had stupid teachers there who knew nothing beyond what was given in the books. And they used to delay things so much that it was pissing. I had to do java 3 times over cos 2 faculties left in the mid way and I had to join some other batch. So, many times most of the students or the teachers themselves didn't turn up.
My course was supposed to get over in 3.5 years and I wasn't even 3/5 of the way through in 3 yrs and I was the one way ahead of others. People took 7-10 years to finish what takes 3.5 years. This is what I saw in Marine Lines and Mumbai Central branches in Mumbai and have heard it's the same atleast throughout mumbai.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
mehulved said:
We had stupid teachers there who knew nothing beyond what was given in the books. And they used to delay things so much that it was pissing. I had to do java 3 times over cos 2 faculties left in the mid way and I had to join some other batch. So, many times most of the students or the teachers themselves didn't turn up.
My course was supposed to get over in 3.5 years and I wasn't even 3/5 of the way through in 3 yrs and I was the one way ahead of others. People took 7-10 years to finish what takes 3.5 years. This is what I saw in Marine Lines and Mumbai Central branches in Mumbai and have heard it's the same atleast throughout mumbai.

humble sympathy:D

The_Devil_Himself said:
^i was saying he will work hard in learning c\c++ and he'll need a certificate to show to the employers.Bro this is India.
ok then its fine if he want a job.

Last edited:
OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
aptech duration for c & c++ is 50 days ..1 hour daily means 50 hours

to think a lott about institute but lott against niit and only one against aptech .......so thinking of trying my luck to aptech

gaurav_indian said:
lol toh kya log c,c++ samaaj seva ke liye karte hai :lol:

lol:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
gaurav_indian said:
lol toh kya log c,c++ samaaj seva ke liye karte hai :lol:

good base banae ke liye karte hai:D

those eyes in ur avatar are driving me crazy

timemachine

Boom Bhadam Dhishkyao
Originally, when those ******* computer institutes ask you to go for C and C++ before C# they are actually saving their time. They do not want to explain console programming in detail. As i have seen it is a 4-5 day syllabus for them.

You can start C# right from the beginning. But for that you will need to do a lot of console programming rather than to just jump up to application interfaces.

I think you should make a right selection to books on programming. That might help you. And if any problem goes, please post, we are ready to give the solution.

Wow........C and C++ in 50 hours.
Well i have wasted my 1 year in C only ( to learn it in UNIX LINUX and Windows)

I must have joined aptech

ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

timemachine

Boom Bhadam Dhishkyao
The_Devil_Himself said:
^i was saying he will work hard in learning c\c++ and he'll need a certificate to show to the employers.Bro this is India.

Hey man I am a simple B.Sc.
My name is Mohit Jawanjal
and I am 20 years old, just finishing my B.Sc.

I have a job in my hand, in TCS.
with no extra CERTIFICATIONS OR COURSES.

Aise courses me paisa lagane se accha hai ghar me baith ke padho, nd kuch problem ho to forums me jao. I have done this and that helped me a lot.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
timemachine said:
Hey man I am a simple B.Sc.
My name is Mohit Jawanjal
and I am 20 years old, just finishing my B.Sc.

I have a job in my hand, in TCS.
with no extra CERTIFICATIONS OR COURSES.

Aise courses me paisa lagane se accha hai ghar me baith ke padho, nd kuch problem ho to forums me jao. I have done this and that helped me a lot.
yeah but then TCS is still an average co. Try SCJP/OCP/CCNA and u will be thankful to urself getting a much better job:D. If u want to go higher then learning should never stop.

PS: Dont reveal ur identity unnecessarily

timemachine

Boom Bhadam Dhishkyao
Yes sir i Know that
but without any money i can go this far only.

i will go for CCNA when i m there
well I am appointed for infrastructure services there....at network administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom