Can't I Learn C# ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
^even fortran is surviving( Fortran 2003)!
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortran
I remember when we studied in school(92-93~~) we have to study four prog langs that exists: BASIC,COBOL,PASCAL,FORTRAN :D

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
ok that was not my saying that c is extinct . I listened or read some where .

so I will first go for c then c++ and then for c # ( planning )

but after learning c and c ++ should i go for c#

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
clmlbx said:
ok that was not my saying that c is extinct . I listened or read some where .

so I will first go for c then c++ and then for c # ( planning )

but after learning c and c ++ should i go for c#
yeah surely but choose wisely b/w .NET an JAVA.

praka123

left this forum longback
JAVA for cross platform.with M$ Visual Studio.net u will get addicted to windows platform and wont have any respect for other platforms(thats what i understand from many),while JAVA is cross platform and works for everyone :)
I heard that learning C++ makes it easy to learn JAVA as both follows OOPS.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
clmlbx said:
^^^ u mean in c# we have to work on .net environment and even on java
No i meant either choose C#(requires .NET platform) or JAVA(requires JVM platform).

.NET is a MS technology to make application OS independent.

Btw JAVA is the first OS independent (portable) language, it means make program on onw machine and it will run on every machine.

While C and C++ are not portable (cuz u are directly dealing with the particular machine low lvel instructions)

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_C_Sharp_and_Java

MS is copycat:
Before creating C#, Microsoft implemented a modified Java environment, called J++, adding new features in a manner which was in direct contravention to the standards and conventions ensuring the platform neutrality which lies at the heart of Java. This violated the license agreement Microsoft had signed, requiring that standards and specifications be strictly adhered to in return for using the Java name and brand logos. Sun Microsystems sued, and won, thus preventing Microsoft from further production of J++. With the release of the .NET framework (and C#), the project was revived in the form of J#.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
gaurav_indian said:
Either go for .net or for java.You cant choose both.Just like linux and windows.:p
u jumbled up the words.

its JAVA similar to LINUX (people have a say in develoment)
.NET similar to Microsoft (MA monoploy)

Read this.
*www.veridicus.com/tummy/programming/java_vs_csharp.asp

here is nice comparision:
*www.suite101.com/article.cfm/c_sharp/92073

i guess this helps u out to choose

Aur yeh photo kiska hai ? :D

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@gaurav *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif whats that on your head *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/109.gif

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Charan said:
@gaurav *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif whats that on your head *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/109.gif
ye yahoo smilies sabhi ne use karne shuru kar diye kya ?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
clmlbx said:
Hello Guys ,

I Am The Guy With No Programming Language . So I Went To Aptech ( Computer Institute ). I Enquired For Course "c#" . She Said I Can't Learn C# Like That . First U Have To Learn C, C++ And The U Can Go For C# Bcoz Fundamentals Are Necessary To Clear And This Are Cleared In C & C++ .

Is That Correct That First I Have To Learn C & C++
Are you sure you'll learn anything at Aptech?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
T159 said:
ye yahoo smilies sabhi ne use karne shuru kar diye kya ?
lol im the co-developer for gigasmiles :p and its written in .NET :p and can be easily be written in C# too *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Charan said:
lol im the co-developer/advisor for gigasmiles :p and its written in .NET :p and can be easily be written in C# too
making smilies need developer ? or more of an artist ?

lol..gigasmiles, guess i will try it after 2:D*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif:D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
T159 said:
making smilies need developer ? or more of an artist ?

lol..gigasmiles, guess i will try it after 2:D*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif:D
the smilies are from yahoo .. we still need to write code to genrate the IMG BBcodes :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Charan said:
the smilies are from yahoo .. we still need to write code to genrate the IMG BBcodes :p

so u workin alone ? or some other members are with u ?

complete it soon, these smilies are darn good:)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ lol dude .. i was just a co-developer , Gigacore was the one who developed it. I just gave some instructions to Gigacore here and there. Check this tut from gigacore. link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom